7

I curled up into a ball in utter fear as they charged at me but instead of them taking the bacon and fighting over it they went for me.

They ripped my t-shirt as I held onto the piece of meat in my hand knowing this will be the only food I will have for at least another five days.

I quickly started to eat the bacon so that they wouldn't smell it anymore as I cried in pain and the gang continue to laugh at me.

Once I ate it I tried standing up only to be held down by the four dogs, one on each of my legs tearing apart my pants, one on my back scratching it as my shirt is now in shreds and one on one of my arms biting down on it.

I screeched in pain along with starting to cough up blood, I felt my vision go blurry but refused to blank out completely.

"Alright alright I think that's enough for now" I faintly hear my dad say then I feel the weight of the dogs go but I don't have the strength to move.

"Get up you lazy fuck!" my dad says laughing before I know it I'm lifted off the ground buy the collar.

When I'm back on my feet I feel a little colder as I did when I first came down here and looks down seeing that my clothes are ripped so much that there is barely anything left of it and that I'm actually just standing there in my boxers that thank god stayed intact.

They whole gang starting laughing at me again, at how skinny I was, at how pale I was and at how pathetic I looked.

I started to run off only to strangle myself due to the lead and collar, I fall backwards onto the ground my dad picks me again my the collar almost chocking me again.

"And where do you think you're going, I told you that you have to do the dishes" he says and lets go of me.

"C-can I please g-get n-new clothes on f-first" I stutter out being terrified of actually talking back to him.

"What and ruin them too no fucking chance I spend way too much money on you already" he says what money does he spend on me I thought but I wouldn't dare to say that to him as I know I would be the dogs next meal.

I simply nodded and my dad untied the lead and I walked into the kitchen with my dad holing the lead, he ties it to a small hook that he put in specially for these occasions.

One by one the gang members started to put their plates and glasses into the sink but not the cutlery which I found strange and I knew something was up.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I'm back and sorry for not updating in ages but there is another chapter on its way.