31

JASON'S POV

I get my laptop being carful of Justin and then I email my tutors about them just sending in work and video chatting them for lectures, I don't go into to detail about what actually happened but I tell them enough so that they could possibly understand my situation.

I hear Justin groan meaning he's waking up, if he doesn't remember I'm gonna have to lie and say he just took a nap I can't have him not trusting me or running away again or even worse thinking that I don't care about him and that I purposely hurt him because that wasn't the case.

"J-Jase hold me p-please" he stutters, he sounds so weak it hurts me knowing how someone made him so afraid of everything and everyone.

"It's okay Justin I'm right here I'm emailing my tutors so I can do my work and stay here to care for you" I explain smiling but he shakes his head.

"Really? For me?" He says and smiles a little

"Of course you can't be left alone I'm sorry but j can't trust you like that yet" I say

"Y-you think I'm gonna kill myself!" He says a little louder than expected.

"You were literally screaming that you wanted to and you've already ran away once plus I can see all the markings on your skin, I want to always be here to remind you how amazing you and to make you feel loved" I say he's gonna need more help than just me and my family he needs professional help.

"I wish you'd let me" he mumbles but I hear it.

"Exactly and leaving you alone would be stupid of me I'm not risking losing you Justin you are beautiful inside and out" I say.

"I'm ugly and broken why are you lying to me all the time." He says and that hurts that he thinks I'm lying it hurts seeing him thinking the things he does I would love to get my hands on Jeremy for destroying such a perfect boy.

"But I'm not lying Justin to
Me you are perfect, your eyes are beautiful your nose it super cute, your smile is amazing and your laugh is adorable." I say smiling and he just hides under the covers.

I put my laptop away and goes under with him and I hover over him, leaning down pecking all over his face.
His forehead, nose, cheeks, lips more for those perfect lips and his cute chin with some facial hair growing, then I go back to the lips leaving them linger on. Justin starts kissing back as his arms wrap around my neck and legs around my waist pulling me more against him.

This feeling for this boy I can tell this is something different. Something special this maybe the beginning of us

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
So I thought that now would be a good time for the actual Jastin relationship to start but will Justin give Jason a chance or will his mind push them away.