38

Justin's POV

I can't believe I finally have a boyfriend, and I'm going to be with my mom again. Everything is finally going perfect and normal.
I'm going to be normal again.

Me and Jason are now up in his room and we have been non stop kissing, his lips feel amazing and I'm 100% positive that I want to take things to the next step, I'm ready for him and tonight I'm going to show him.

As we kiss I suddenly start pushing my tongue trying to get it into his mouth. I hope what I'm doing is right but it seems to be when I feel him open his mouth and suddenly I'm feeling his tongue against mine, I can't help but moan at this sensational feeling.

I feel Jason push me down onto my back and he's on top of me hovering over my body, I look him in the eyes with a look I've never seen before but it makes me feel good.

"Damn baby I wasn't expecting that" he whispers as our lips part and I pout at the disconnection.

"You want more?" He says with a teasing tone and I nod then we go back to our make out session. If I'm moving away tomorrow I want to give him the best night I want to give myself to him, give him the last thing I've been holding back. Tonight I want to give him my virginity.

I soon feel his tongue no longer in my mouth but instead trailing down my chin and along the side of my neck. I shiver as I also feel his teeth slightly nip at it making me moan grabbing his hair, wanting him closer.

I grab onto his shirt pulling at his signalling I want it off. He knows what I want so he sits up and takes off his shirt my eyes don't leave his toned muscular body. How did I get so lucky not only is Justin designed like a God but also has the most protective and caring personality.

Soon one by one all of our clothes except our boxers are on the floor and we are staring silent at eachother just the sounds of light breathing fills the room.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks clearing

"Yes Jason 100%" I say with a playful smile as he smirks at me. Then he leans down and kisses down my chest and then he stops right at the band of my boxers.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Shit is getting sexual..
Do you guys actually want me to write the sex scene or would you want me to
Skip over it?, yes two chapters in one day. I'm currently off for a week so I'm gonna try and upload at least once a day if not I'll do as many chapters as days I've missed in one day- Carys