27

Justin's POV
I watch as Jason goes into the bathroom but he doesn't lock the door, I've never done stuff with a boy and I really want to I've been getting sexual cravings for him lately and I thought wanting to do sexual things was something I never wanted to do again.

I get up off the bed and I hear the shower is on and I can hear slight moans coming from Jason I get the feeling in my lower parts and I look down seeing the same thing as i saw on Jason I'm hard and needy but so is Jason this is the perfect time.

I carefully open the bathroom door and makes my way in as the moans are loud which makes me harder.

"Oh Justin fuck who knew you could be so good" he moans and I start getting naked I don't know if I should join him just yet I kinda wanna hear his thoughts when he thinks I'm not here.

"Damn please more don't stop" he moans that's it I'm going in. I then slowly move the shower certain and gets in but I wasn't sneaky enough Jason turns around and sees me.

"Justin what the hell are you doing get out!" He shouts at me what? He was moaning for me and that I'm actually here he doesn't want me oh god no please he doesn't want me I knew it no one wants me.

I ran out of the bathroom grabbing my clothes and quickly puts them on as Jason turn off the shower and tells me to stop and let him explain. No thanks I've had enough of some bullshit excuses.

I ran out of the bathroom, down the stairs and out of the house onto the streets fuck going back there and fuck Jason all I wanted was to give him what he wanted and he pushes me away he wanted me out well he got what he wanted I knew it was too good to be true no one ever wants me I'm useless and pathetic I guess I'm now homeless and this time I really have nothing as I left everything at Jason's.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
So Justin has ran away from Jason and is out on the streets, what will happen will Jason look for him? Will Justin come back to Jason or will someone else find him who knows