25

PLEASE READ END NOTES

Justin's POV
I feel so awful and weak I don't think I can get off the floor, my body just feels numb. The only thing I can do is hold onto Jason, I'm such a pain I'm causing the family to have to look after me they don't deserve this I should just leave and die in a ditch somewhere.

"You are part of this family Justin we love you my parents do and I love you please don't run away please don't leave me I've never had a friend as amazing as you before I really love you please never leave Justin" Jason says making my eyes wide I was thinking out loud again.

"I-i love you too Jason thank you" I say smiling big and I shut my eyes my body finally giving up as I slowly slip into darkness.

A few hours later I slowly wake up, why can't god just let me die ehh do I always have to wake up.

I look around the room and I see Jason laying next to me sleeping. He looks cute sleeping I just to speak but my voice had completed gone and I try to think of a good way to wake him up. I know I'll kiss him I mean we both said we loved each other so why not. I thought to myself .

I slowly move closer to him and touches his neck then I start to kiss it just like I do when we kiss on the lips, as I keep kissing my body start taking over and I start to kiss harder adding my tongue and teeth I don't know what I'm doing but it just feels so right in my mind.

JASON'S POV
I feel someone kissing my neck and it feels so good I don't what who ever is doing this to stop.

"Oh fuck" I moan and I feel my body get excited then I hear a similar giggle but I feel the vibrations on my neck when he does so.
Damn Justin is going this I thought I was just having a wet dream.

I keep my eyes closed just to see what he does next.

"Jason wake up please I love you" he says making my heart warm but he's now stopped kissing my neck.

"No baby don't stop" I moan wanting that feeling again.
"Open your eyes and look at me then" he says and I do what he says.

"Hello beautiful" I say smiling looking at him

"Hi jasey" he says and cuddles up to me "did you like?" He asks meaning the kiss.

"Hmm yeah I did" I say and smirks, he then laughs and tried smirking back.

"Don't smirk it doesn't suit you, you are way too cute to be smirking baby" I say making him smile big then he pecks my lips. This is strange it's like head acting like he wasn't passed out on the floor three hours ago and he's acting like nothing bad has ever happened to him.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
I'm so sorry for not update in over a month but I'm finally off for the summer and I have some great ideas for new books which is kinda why I've been putting this one off because instead of trying to think of where this book is gonna go I've come up with some great new books that I will start after this book which might not be for a while unless you want me to update more than one book which I'll try and do if you want so when I don't update this one I'll definitely be updated the other ones tell me what you think then I'll give you the list of the books I have and I'll let you pick then other book that's next to upload