28

(I am so so sorry for not being active for like over two months honestly just haven't been in the right mind set to be writing but now I'm back hopefully I will be more active with this book now and I'm so sorry for not being active again)

*Justin's POV*
I walk down the empty streets not knowing what to do with myself, I've messed up so badly the only person who I thought cared about me doesn't want me. I should've known it was too good to be true I'm a nobody my life is such a mess and I don't know how to clean it up.

As I'm walking I hear someone shouting my name I can tell its Jason, why did he have to follow me?,why does he even care?

"Justin please wait and listen to me!" He says and I don't listen making a turning into an ally way and I hide behind a dumpster. I still hear his foot steps  coming close. Soon he's sitting in front of me.

"Why did you follow me?" I ask him.

"I couldn't just let you walk out I need to keep you safe." he says and I just shake my head.

"Drop the act Jason you don't care about me, I wish you never found me that night." I say and probably shocked him.

"I care so much about you please just listen to me." He says holding my face to make me look into his eye and I push him off and gets up about to run but he grabs my wrists and holds me still. my eyes widen in fear he's never touched me like this he's never hurt me until now.

"I said listen to me!" He says clearly annoyed and I just nod scared he's going to hurt me more.

"I was just shocked and surprised that you were behind me I wasn't expecting it." he says.

"You wanted me you were moaning about how good I was about something and I wanted to give you what you were thinking about." I say trying to pull away but that only hurts more.

"Justin I'm not letting you do that stuff to me you aren't ready and you are forcing yourself to do this for the sake of trying to make me happy you need to think about what you want to do and not what others want you do to." He explains

"I want you to stop telling me how I feel I'm my own person and I'm ready I swear I'm ready for you why aren't I good enough for you." I say starting to feel tears build up.

"You are good enough for me, you are the most amazing boy I have ever met you are such a blessing in my life and I don't wanna be a day without you." he says and let's go of my wrists and cups my face then kisses me
Gently. I don't kiss back he's lying to me this is all just bullshit he just hurt me he didn't even notice he was causing me pain. He pulls away when he knows I'm not gonna kiss back and sighs.

"Let's go home Justin." he says and starts walking but I don't move.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He asks and he goes to grab my hand but I step back

"Don't come near me, you hurt me" I say and shows him my red wrists.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Shut up! I've heard that one too many times you've hurt me and that's it once you start you won't stop so just don't even act like you're sorry for hurting me when you're not!" I snap and just breaks down in tears not being able to hold them in.

"It was the only way I could get you to stay still so you could listen to me" he says and I shake my head.

"Justin we need to go now please." he begs and I get up and we both head back to his I'm not calling it my home as its not I don't belong there,
I don't belong anywhere

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
So I tried to make this chapter longer than usual just to make up for the two months I've been gone for hope you enjoyed and hopefully the next one won't take as long- Carice