18

After a while we both fell asleep, living with Jason has been the best time of my life, I never want to leave but I have a feeling it's not going to last long.---

I woke up seeing I'm in a dark room I look around it looks so familiar.

I try getting up but fails, I look at my hands and feet seeing they're chained up.

Then it hits me I'm back in my room, there was no escape I wasn't saved and there is no Jason.

I scream and cry out in pain for him just hoping this isn't happening.

I hear someone coming up the stairs and my door opens revealing my dad with a gun in his hand.

He shoots and the bullet just about misses my head. He comes closer and now he's right in front of me.

"You shouldn't of ran away from me son that was the biggest mistake you've ever made and you also dragged an innocent family into this which I had to kill." He said making my eyes widen.

"You did what! No you can't do that especially to Jason please!!" I scream.

"Too late you'r little lover boy is gone I can't believe you're my son I wish you wasn't, you don't have my genes the only way you were born is that your slut of a mom fucked someone behind my back and gave birth to this little disappointed which is you!" He shouts at me as I keep crying.

"Shut the fuck up you cock sucker" he shouts hitting me with the gun.

I look up to him he's never called me that before.

"You're such a slut Justin just like your mom I bet you begged for that boy to fuck you I bet you begged to suck his dick you are a disgrace go on say you did it!" He says as I shake my head.

"I didn't dad I promise I didn't do anything with him I swear." I say.

"What about kiss did you kiss him huh?" He ask and I nod I'm in deep shit and he will find out I lied if I did.

"You dirty slut I should sell you to a prostitution house or a strip club would you like that you little slut?" He say then hits me again with the gun.

"Answer me Justin!, Justin get up get up please its okay I'm here wake up" I hear my dad say but it's not his voice it's Jason....

I jump up breathing heavily and looks around seeing I'm back in Jason's bed and he's right in front of me.

I hold him tightly crying into his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay jay it was only a dream no one is going to harm you, you're safe here I promise" he says and I just keep quiet.

Soon his parents come in and sees us. "What's happened?" John asks.

"Justin had a nightmare" Jason explains and I've soon calmed down but I don't move my head from Jason's shoulder.

"Okay if there's any problems or anything just let us know" Michele says and then they both leave.

"Im so s-so sorry j-Jason" I stutter. "It's okay don't apologize I would like to know what happened but you can tell me when you're ready" he says as I try to smile

"Th-thank you b-but I'm not ready" I say and he just nods.

We lay back down and just cuddle with each other as Jason just plays with my hair, it feels so good and relaxing that I soon drift off to sleep.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Another chapter done woo

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰Another chapter done woo