21

Justin's POV

The feeling I get when I kiss Jason is getting stronger and stronger each time we do it. I don't know what it is I know i should ask him but I can't I'm too afraid what if he doesn't feel that way. I have to stop doubting but I mentally can't.

I've stopped kissing him and I'm sitting there with my mouth slightly opened. Suddenly I feel something strange in my mouth, I decide to lick it then my eyes widen realising its Jason's tongue inside my mouth. He pushes his tongue against mine and I copy his actions soon we are making out as he grabs onto my hair.

I feel like I'm now longer on planet earth, what is this feeling that I'm loving I never want it to end.

Jason runs his hands through my hair and I let out a little sound like a moan and I pull away in shock then covers my mouth.

"Fuck Justin I had no idea you could do that with your tongue, you have talent" he says and I'm so confused by that.

"Uh what do you mean?" I ask him and he chuckles, oh no I'm so stupid he's laughing at how dumb I am.

"I mean your tongue is giving me a great feeling and I'm loving it" he says and I smile nodding.

"Your tongue does the same thing to me Jason" I say and we go back to making out.

I pull away and breathes heavily to try and catch it as I look at Jason admiring how beautiful this boy right in front of me is.

Later on:
Jason's bed is literally my favourite place to be and its currently the place I'm in now. Nothing is more amazing than being in this bed being cuddled up with him he's so big compared to my height he's like those huge teddy bears, I want one for when Jason goes back to school so I can cuddle with that when he isn't around.

I wish I finished school like I'm in my twenties and I have the brain of an 8 year old pretty much only now I can speak without stuttering as much, maybe I should ask Jason to help me.

"Uh Jason?" I ask him and look up at him as he looks down at me.

"Yes Justin?" He asks me back. Well here goes nothing .

"I never finished school can you teach me things?" I ask him and he takes his arms off me and sits up, uh oh this isn't good.

"It depends what it is and if I know it well enough to teach it, get my school bag and let's make a start on what you want to learn" he tells me and I get excited, getting off the bed and I go get his bag and sets it on the bed.

He starts picking out all his school books that's it his bag, then he goes and gets another bag bringing that out with more books.

"Pick your subject" he says as I look at all the things to pick from.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
Thought I would leave this chapter as it is, suggest what subject Justin should pick first to learn thank you all- Carys💞