8

I continued to do the dishes not even knowing what might happen next.

"Hey I bet you can't throw this at him and make it hit him" my dad says to one of the gang members.

I don't know what they are gonna throw but I know it's going to hurt, then I remember about the cutlery great they are gonna start throwing knives at me.

"$20 if you hit him $35 if you make him Flinch or if he says something in pain and $50 if you make him bleed" my dad continues.

he's joking right? he wouldn't go that far to hurt me right? Oh who am I kidding he wants me dead I'm surprised he hasn't done so yet but maybe he just enjoys watching me in pain and probably feels some sort of power seeing someone being tortured by him.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when something sharp hits the back of my neck and I grit my teeth together not to give them the satisfaction of me being in pain.

"Two more chances Connor" my dad says and I shut my eyes ready for it.

Yes I could just move out of the way well as far as this lead would let me but that would just make my dad get pissed at me more than he already is so I would rather just take it and not know what he would do if I moved.

The second one is thrown this time it hits my neck harder I hissed in pain but still held in the tears that were about to fall. I've never actually cried in front of my dad nor his gang and I don't want to start today I've only ever cried alone in my room. They've heard me cry out in pain but not actually cry.

The last piece of cutlery was thrown and it only hurt the same amount as the second one even though that hurt a hell of a lot.

"Sorry looks like you will only be getting $75 as you just hit him and made him hiss in slight pain, now let me show you how it's done" my dad said, fuck okay now I'm scared.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
8 chapters down sorry that this one is a little short I thought that this would be a good place to end it