44

Justin's POV
we all head into the house and I look down scared to even look at my dad.

"Well look who's back" he says and I remember how I acted with Jason last night, maybe if I act like how my dad wants me to it may give me a better shot at being with Jason again.

"I'm ready dad" I say with fake confidence. "I'm ready to be the son you have always wanted I felt it last night, the anger, the need to be violence, I see what you were trying to do by harming me, you wanted me to show you my nasty side well baby Justin is dead and bad boy Justin is here." I say and for once I see a proud smile.

"I'll do whatever you say and want me to do but please only if Jason and his family stays out of it and safe."

"I think you have a deal there son" he says and shakes my hand.
As much as I know Jason loves my innocence but that will just have to go on standby, you know what they say like father like son.

I have given my dad my phone and he's obviously tracked it but at least he has let me keep it. I'm only allowed it when he can see what I'm doing and what I'm writing to Jason. God I miss him I feel so bad for having to lie saying I'm safe with my "mom" and things but I have to protect him and keep him safe. I'm a little skeptical of how he has suddenly changed I don't trust him and he doesn't trust me.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
This is just a little started and I will be updating everyday until I go back to college which is like 2 weeks, hopefully the book will be completed by then and I will soon start a new one in the New Year- Carys