36

JASON'S POV

"Justin I can't continue this any long without asking you this"
I say sitting up he looks at me confused but nods.

"Justin will you be my boy-" I don't get chance to finish my sentence as someone knocks on my bedroom door

"Justin could you come to the door please?" My mom says and we both get up and heads downstairs in curious as who would be at the door, especially for Justin.

We get to the door and there stands a middles aged woman and her face lights up at the sight of Justin.

"Oh my gosh you look so grown up I can't believe it's really you!" She says and goes to hug Justin who backs away and hides behind me.

"W-who are y-you?" He asks confusing laced in his voice.

"Don't you remember me? It's your mom, Pattie" she says and my eyes widen but I just get a gut feeling that this isn't right.

"M-mom?!" Justin says in shock then runs and hugs her.

"H-how are you here?" He asks and that was the question that was also on my mind.

"Me and your dad made a deal when I left, that if you stayed with him, he would keep us safe, I trusted him and well he broke his side of the deal when he lost you, so because he broke his promise to protect you, you are now my son again and you are coming with me to live with me." She smiles.

No this can't be happening Justin can't leave with her, I need to make things official with Justin at least before he goes.

"D-dad never p-protected me m-mom he hurt me b-badly" he whispers and I can tell he still gets very upset and scared talking about his dad so I decide to but in.

"You have no idea what has happened to Justin since you left, Jeremy beat him almost to death multiple times, he tortures him, Jeremy didn't lose him, Justin ran away because he couldn't take the torture anymore he's been living with us since then and uhh well just before you came here I was about to ask him something important" I say

"I-I can't believe he would betray me like that, all this time I thought he was safe and out of harms way when it was the man I love hurting my precious little baby." She says

"Ill give Justin one more night here just for him to say goodbye, thank you for taking care of him and I'll let you ask that important question you need to ask him" she says as she kisses Justin's cheek and then walks away.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A longer chapter today as yesterday's was super short