11

He started walking and I followed behind him but he was walking a little too fast for me to keep up.

"w-wait" I called and he stopped and looked behind him "oh sorry I'll slow down" he said and waited for me to catch up to him.

We then started walking together, we turned to enter a small street and arrived at his house. I so was nervous I mean like what will his parents think of him just bringing home a boy who ran away but not just anybody me a son of a criminal.

We walked in and Jason locked the door behind us "My family are all asleep so just be a little quiet" he said and I nodded.

He lead me up to his bedroom and as soon as I felt the soft carpet I laid on the floor, he turned the light on and looked at me in confusion

"um what are you doing?" He asks and I looked up at him "y-your floor is s-so soft" I stutter.

look I'm nervous and scared I haven't talked to anyone my age in years and have no idea what I'm doing I basically have a brain of an 8 year old as I was never taught after that age plus I know if my dad finds me I'm dead.

"Oh is your bedroom floor wooden then?" He asked and I stood up shaking my head "no concrete" I said as I rubbed my elbow awkwardly. He gave me a strange look.

"that's different I guess" he said as I stayed quiet. "Anyway what are you going to do with all your stuff that you left at your house?" He asked "like what? Everything I have is in here" I say taking the backpack off my back, holding it in the air and he nods still confused probably wondering how I got everything in this bag, he obviously doesn't know that I literally have nothing important.

"you can get changed in my bathroom" he says pointing to the door and I shake my head. "it's fine I'll just sleep in this" I say ashamed I don't even have pyjamas I always sleep in my normal clothes that I wear for a week straight maybe even longer.

"Are you sure I mean you must have at least one pair of pyjamas with you" he says and I look down "n-no I've always slept in my normal clothes" I explain luckily he didn't ask anymore questions about that.

He goes into his bed side drawers getting some pyjamas and throws me a pair. "have these not to be mean but your clothes are well a little bit dirty" he says and I nod

"t-thanks" I say and goes into the bathroom to get changed. God how I've dreamt of this.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Think I'm gonna end it here, the reasons why the chapters are so short is because I like to make the story last longer by putting more chapters in it. Next chapter coming soon.