52

Jason's POV

We walk out of my house and I see about 15 other police cars and riot vans, shit all this  to take down one gang of people. I walk to one of the cars and gets in soon enough we are off the disguised cars first then the normal police care and the riot vans at the back.

The ride is silent my mind only thinking about Justin, just hoping we make it to him on time.

After a couple of minutes the car stops and already the cops have headed inside. My ears fill with the sound of gun shots.

Jeremy's POV
When Justin passes out I get bored and leave the room, that's when I hear the door break through and gunshots, I go to my room grabbing my gun and heads downstairs to see the cops, some already dead but so are some of my members.

How the fuck have they found me. I thought then I look to Justin's room, that little snitch. I don't have time to deal with him now I got bigger issues on my hands.

I head downstairs and starts shooting. Chaos, absolute chaos, as soon as I kill one cop another takes their place.

Jason's POV 
I need to find Justin I need to see if he's okay or if he's even alive. I know I should stay in the car but I can't I have to look for Justin.

I go to grab the handle but it's locked of course it would be looks like I just have to sit and wait until it's all over.

Justin's POV
I Wake up hearing loud noises, I cover my ears in fear. I still can't move I'm stuck.

"HELP ME!" I scream out and then I just start screaming.

Suddenly I hear someone banging against the door as I start to cry in hysterics.

A cop bursts through the door and starts to unchain me. I hug them thanking them multiple times. We head downstairs and suddenly the cop falls to the floor, I turn around to see my dad now pointing the gun at me.

Be brave Justin just be brave. I glare at him then looks at the gun on the floor. We have a glare off the room falls silent, why are the cops doing anything now that he's distracted?

I jump behind the couch grabbing the gun in the process, I shoot and hits my dads hand, his gun flying out of his hand in the process.

The cops charge at him and cuff him then take him outside. I follow them and see everything I feel sick to my stomach this is all to much I can't take it. I see the gun still in my hand and shuts my eyes putting the gun against my head.

I hear a faint voice calling my name, telling me to stop and open my eyes but I shake my head.

"This is what I want" I whisper.

Suddenly I feel a force against me and I pull the trigger, then I hit the ground.

Jason's POV
the cops put Jeremy into a riot van then another cop opens the door for me. I see Justin standing there with a gun, pointing it to his head.

I run over to him screaming his name to stop and I push him to the ground, the gun goes off and when he hits the ground it flies out of his hand.

"Call an ambulance" I shout and a cop does so.

"Don't worry Justin its all over now, you're in a better place." I mumble and pecks his lips.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
There's only one more chapter left and an epilogue- Carys