16

I'm still thinking about all the things my dad has called me, and the fact I've never had friends until Jason.

Thinking about all the bullies that picked on me physically and verbally
And at that moment I lost it and just let everything go.

I've been bottling up my feelings for way too long. I broke down crying not being able to stop myself either.

I then felt a hand rub up and down my back my breathing slowly calmed down but I still let out a small whimper every so often.

"Shhh Jay it's okay I'll never hurt you and I will keep you away from people who might want to hurt you" Jason says calmly as I look at him with teary eyes.

"Y-you don't understand w-what I went through I-I hate my life I hate it" I cry out.

"I know, I know but it's all over now nothing bad will happen to you now, you're safe with me" he says but I keep crying.

"T-thank you" I mumble and holds onto Jason hoping he's right.

"One day I hope you will tell me everything that's happened to you but it's up to you I won't make you tell me, it's all down to trust" he says

"I'm sorry, I-I have trust issues b-but if I g-get to know you m-more I'll open up t-to you" I say and stops crying but still slightly stutters.

"I don't blame you from what I've heard so far I wouldn't trust many people either but I promise you can trust me" he says and I can tell in his voice he means it.

I hug him tightly, I'm so lucky I bumped into him as who knows what could have happened last night and honestly I don't want to think about it either.

-----later on-------

Jason has shown me how to play a different range of games on his Xbox and I really enjoyed it, he showed me how to play GTA V, red dead redemption and call of duty.

Soon enough we heard Michele call us for dinner, Jason paused the game on call of duty as it was just us two playing on zombies.

We went down stairs me behind Jason as I smell food and I smile but then frowns with worry thinking about what my dad did when he tricked me into thinking I was going to eat a decent meal.

We went into the dining room and Jason sat down but I just stood there. He looked at me and pulled out the chair next to him.

"Y-your not going to tie me down or anything and you are actually going to feed me?" I ask and the whole family look at me shocked and confused.

"now why would we do that?" John says "uh um never mind it's nothing I just uh just ignore me" I say sitting down looking down at my lap in embarrassment.

Jason notices this and looks at me "Are you okay?" He asks me and I just nod.

I look up and sees Michele coming towards us holding two plates full of food, my eyes widen I've never see that much food on a plate for me in my life.

"Here you go boys" she says and I have the biggest smile on my face as I dig into my food and so does Jason.

We keep eating and soon enough we're done "thank you so so much for the amazing meal." I tell Michele and she smiles nodding "thank you Justin that is so sweet of you." She says.

"I'll clean the plates and everything." I sat standing up "oh no Justin I'll do it it's fine but thank you for the offer." She says.

"Are you sure I always clean up after I have to, I made the mess with the food on my plate so it's only fair to clean after me" I say.

"Justin it's fine, you are such a polite boy but you and Jason just go back upstairs and do what ever you were doing" she tells me.

She takes the plates, cutlery and glasses, putting them in the sink and starts washing them while me and Jason go back upstairs.
🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺