4

Present day
I hear the locks on my door unlock yep I'm always locked in here like a caged animal.

my dad doesn't trust me ever since I tried running away on the first year of being here.

Flashback
"Today is the day you're leaving this place and going to get help along with getting away from him" I mumble to myself as I pack a small bag about the size of a school bag with my most important stuff. It isn't much anyway as I had most of my belongs destroyed such as my phone or any type of technology that I used to own. but there was one thing he will never get and that's my lyric book.

I finished packing my dad was out on a mission and no one was here thank god so I made my escape.

I opened my door and went downstairs trying to be careful I knew my dad must have put some kind of trap to catch me if I tried to do what I was doing now.

I made it downstairs and to the front door "too easy" I said to myself "almost too easy" I added as I was about to reach the handle then quickly remembers that it will definitely have an alarm on it I mean he isn't that stupid.

I carefully go back upstairs to think of another way out, I walk into the bathroom and opens the window climbing out, I walk on to the garage roof and slowly walk down it Jumping from it into the ground.

Free at last but that's what I thought, I made it out of the house that was step one completed now for step two get off this property. I walked along the path of my house as I almost got to the gate when I completely forgot about one of my dads guard dogs I hardly see them because my dad thinks I'll soften them up.

The dog jumped over the fence it was behind and started running towards me I tried running as fast as I could but I wasn't fast enough the dog attacked me and I fall to the ground as the dog barked into my ear making my ears have a long ringing sound and digging its claws into me ripping my shirt and my skin.

All my dads dogs have these special collars that have a recorder and a signal alarm in them and it sends the footage straight to my dads phone he would then get a notification when it does, this is how I got caught.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Sorry for any mistakes, next chapter coming soon -Carice