Chapter 3

KAYLEE'S POV

TWO WEEKS LATER...

I haven't gone to school in the last two weeks. I haven't talked to anyone, not even Mollie and Sarah. I just lie on my bed and either sleep or stare at the wall. I still do my main routine except I don't go to school any more. I don't look at my phone or iPod or Facebook. I occasionally watch movies but that's rare. I don't eat but I do have those nutrition drinks and smoothies everyday.

Life is blue but I know I would never kill myself so I'm just going to lie here till I feel better.

************************************************************************************************

SARAH'S POV

It's been two weeks since I last heard or have seen Kaylee. She won't answer her phone, she is never on Facebook and when I ring her home phone her parents always answer, saying she doesn't want to talk.

It's now lunch time and I am sitting with Mollie when Payten comes over to us with a worried/guilty look on her face.

"Have you guys heard from Kaylee?" Payten asks.

"No, she doesn't answer. Why do you care any way?" Mollie snaps.

Payten gets out her phone and shows us the texts between her and Kaylee. Mollie jumps up and punches Payten right in the nose before getting out her phone.

"Conner, come to school and pick me and Sarah up. It's important. See you soon." Mollie says into the phone before hanging up.

"Conner is gonna pick us up and we are going to go make sure Kaylee is ok." Mollie announces before grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

We walk out of the school and to the car park where we wait for about 20 minutes before Conner turns up. Mollie and I get in the car and Conner drives off in the direction on Kaylee's house.

****

When we get there we go to the front door and knock. We hear movement before the door in unlocked and opened to reveal a very skinny yet curvy looking Kaylee.

"What the fuck?" Mollie asks.

"I've been running if that's what your wondering." Kaylee says with a hoarse voice.

"You sound like you haven't talked in a while." Conner comments.

"That's because the last time I talked was the last time I was at school." Kaylee answers before stepping back and letting us into the house.

"Do your parents know you don't go to school?" I ask.

"Yea but they are worried about me. I don't eat, I don't talk and the only time I move is to run and shower." Kaylee answers as she pulls a nutrition drink out of the fridge and opens it.

"Is that what you are living on?" Mollie asks, shocked yet sad.

"Yea and sometimes smoothies. I can't stomach food." Kaylee answers.

"Are you going to come back to school?" I ask.

"Next year."

"What about exams?" Mollie asks.

"Don't need them and the one's I do need to do I have already done."

"When?" I ask.

"When the bullying started the teachers could see me deteriorating so the exams I had to take like Bio and Music I did."

We look at her shocked but she just finishes her drink before throwing it out. She looks up at the time and sighs.

"Taylor will be home soon." Kaylee informs us.