Chapter 6

KAYLEE'S POV

Apparently they would only call me Moon if needed otherwise they stuck to calling me pet names like sweetheart or sweetie. We acted as if I were the younger sister and they were my big brothers. On the passports we all had the same last name.

We had just arrived in Auckland and Matt was cursing horrible Auckland drivers while I sat giggling in the back seat. It scares me how comfortable I feel around these guys but I'm still cautious. I don't want to muck up and my family end up dead.

When we finally get to the airport we all pile out of the truck and go to get the tickets. Once we have the tickets and are on the plane I start to get nervous. I wonder if I will ever see my family and friends again. 

The plane starts to take off and I slowly fall asleep.

****

I wake up being shaken. I look up and see Dave looking at me.

"We're here." He informs me.

"Really?"

"Yep. We had a direct flight."

"I was asleep for 12 hours?"

"Yes, you were obviously tired." Dave chuckles.

I nod before unbuckling my belt and standing up. I stretch before walking off the plane behind Matt and Lea.

Once we have collected our gear from the luggage collection we walk out to a car park. Matt leads us to a black SUV.

"This is our car." Matt explains.

"Cool." I comment before putting my bag in the boot and getting in the truck. The boys do the same before Matt drives us off.

****

We get to a secluded area where there are trees everywhere, except this one spot where a huge house stood. Matt parks outside the house and we all get out of the car. I grab my bag and the boys do the same before we all head into the house.

Matt takes my free hand and leads me upstairs. He stops outside a white door before dropping my hand and opening it.

"This is your room." Matt states.

"It's very nice, thank you." I reply before placing my bag on the floor.

"You're welcome, sweetheart. Get some rest you'll need it because we start training at 5 o'clock in the morning tomorrow." Matt says before kissing my forehead and walking out of the room.

I strip down to my bra and panties before climbing into the very comfy queen size bed.

I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

****

When I wake up again I am being shaken. I open my eyes and see Matt looking down at me.

"Get up and get into some fitness clothes, we start training soon." He informs me before leaving the room again.

I throw the covers off me and get into fitness mode. I change into three quarter leggings, a running bra and sneakers before tying my hair up into a high ponytail. I leave my room and find Lea waiting there for me.

"Ready?" He asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I answer.

I am determined to get through this and see my family again.

Lea leads me down the stairs and then down to the basement. The basement has treadmills, punching bags, mannequins, tables with knives and guns and there is a table with straps on it.