Chapter 38

ELIZABETH'S POV

Apparently not mating is going to be harder than I expected. I'm having to take two blood lollies a day to stop myself from draining Talon of all his blood. The need to have sex with him is unbearable but I'm managing to keep it under control. No one knows about my need to mate with Talon but I'm sure they suspect something because I'm rather clingy. I'm always holding his hand or holding his arm or sitting on his lap, I am always touching him in some way unless one of us is in the bathroom or something. Talon certainly doesn't mind and he never comments on it which is good.

Today is Friday and we are going to see Abigail's family and Tim to finally finish this whole thing. We are hoping to leave tomorrow and go back home.

I'm currently driving behind Troy to Abigail's house with Talon, Nate, Xavier and Jasmine.

We pull up outside a nice little one storey house. I park the car before getting out and grabbing Jasmine. We all walk up to the house and Troy knocks on the door.

The door opens to reveal Abigail and she lets everyone in. We walk to a lounge area and Zen and Charlotte sit down across from Abigail's parents with Abigail and Tim on another seat off to the side.

"Abigail, my daughter has informed me that you have found your beloved, is this him?" Zen asks kindly.

"Yes, sir. This is Tim, he is my human beloved and I have told him about vampires." Abigail answers shyly.

Zen turns to her parents and asks, "Did you not explain to your daughter that she must get my permission before telling a human of our world?"

"No, sir." Abigail's mum answers.

Zen sighs before saying, "Teresa, Daniel, I really don't want any more trouble with your family so from now on I want you to contact me before doing anything that you think might get you into trouble."

"Yes, sir. We are sorry to have caused so much trouble, it was not our intention." Daniel, Abigail's dad, replies.

Zen nods before turning to look at Tim, "You understand that you can not tell anyone about the existence of vampires, alright?"

"What happens if I do?" Tim asks curiously.

"It's punishable by death." Zen answers and Tim pales.

"Tim, you didn't tell anyone, did you?" Abigail asks, sounding scared.

"No, I wasn't going to risk it." Tim answers and I can tell he is telling the truth.

Abigail sighs in relief before looking at Zen, "I am very sorry for not seeking your permission before telling Tim about our existence, sir."

"It's alright, my dear, but you must be more careful from now on." Zen replies and Abigail nods.

"Zen, Teresa is pregnant." I state. I smelt something odd when I walked into the house but once I used my extra smell from the werewolf blood I figured out what it was.

Daniel, Abigail and Teresa gasp.

"That's not possible, I was told I couldn't have more children." Teresa says.

"Are you saying I'm a liar?" I ask, feeling offended that she didn't believe me.

"How would you know any way?" Daniel asks in a 'you're a stupid human' way.

I place Jasmine on the ground before slowly walking towards Daniel and Teresa. I crouch down so that I'm in front of them before placing my hand on Teresa's stomach. A picture of a tiny baby in Teresa's womb shows up in my other hand that I'm holding out in front of Daniel.