Chapter 12

ELIZABETH'S POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm so I roll over and turn it off before sitting up. I look to my side and see Bella sleeping peacefully. I gently shake her and her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning, Bella. If you want a shower there is a towel in the bathroom for you." I say.

"Ok, and good morning, Zia." She says before getting out of bed and walking over to the bathroom.

She gasps when she walks in before shutting the door and turning on the shower. I get out of bed and walk over to my wardrobe. I change into black three quarter leggings, a blood red mini skirt, a black v-neck shirt that says 'Bad' on it in red, my black leather jacket and then my black pumps with red dots on them. I walk out of my wardrobe and go over to my bedside table to grab my phone. I look at it to see I have a text so I unlock it and read it.

'Hey Liz, it's Blake. Isabella gave me your number so that I could get a hold of you. Could you possibly come and pick me up today?' - Blake.

'Hey Blake. Yea sure be ready in 30 mins.' - Me.

'Thanks, you're awesome.' - Blake.

'Yea, yea. Haha.' - Me.

He doesn't text back after that so I lock my phone before grabbing my school bag and starting to leave the room.

"Bella, I'll be in the kitchen ok?" I call out.

"Ok." She calls back.

I then walk out of my room and head down to the kitchen. When I enter the kitchen Nate and Luke are sitting at the breakfast bar eating cereal.

"Morning, all." I greet before starting to make myself a smoothie.

"Morning, sis." Luke greets.

"Hey babes, how was your sleep?" Nate asks.

"Pretty good, yours?"

"It was good." Nate answers and I smile at him.

Once I finish making my smoothie I put it in a glass before getting a straw and starting to drink it. Bella walks into the kitchen a couple minutes later and smiles at everyone.

"What do you want for breakfast, Bella?" I ask as I finish my smoothie.

"I don't really know." She answers furrowing her eyebrows.

"There is a punnet of fruit salad and chocolate moose in the fridge if you want that?" I suggest.

"Yea that sounds good."

I grab it out of the fridge and hand it to her before getting her a teaspoon.

I go upstairs and quickly do my teeth before twirling a little piece of my hair and pin it back so that all of it is down except that little part but is mainly out of my face.

I run back downstairs and into the kitchen where Bella is disposing the empty punnet and teaspoon.

She quickly goes upstairs to do her teeth before coming back down. We say goodbye to everyone before going out to my car. We get in the car and I put it in drive before speeding down the road towards town.

About 10 minutes later we pulled up outside of Blake's house and Bella looks at me funny.

"He text me asking for a ride this morning." I answer her unasked question, causing her to nod.

Blake comes rushing out of the house and jumps in the car before cursing and running back inside.

"Take your time, we won't be late!" I yell out to him as he reaches his front door again for the third time. He nods at me before walking into the house.