Chapter 18

ELIZABETH'S POV

Talon is in all my classes, I checked his schedule. It isn't necessarily a bad thing but after what Bella said I've been tense. There is nothing wrong with Talon but I'm not ready to move on after Dave.

We are currently sitting on the grass outside eating our lunch when Tiffany comes over to us, in new clothes? Ok, I'm confused.

Tiffany stops in front of our group and sighs, "I'm really sorry that I have been such a bitch, could I sit with you guys and explain?"

We all nod and she sits down, "The reason I'm a bitch and dress the way I do is because of my mum. My mum always pushes me to be better, prettier and to think that pretty people get further than smart people. If I was being myself I would never have picked on Isabella but befriended her instead because Isabella, you are an amazing, beautiful, kind person. I'm actually a real weirdo, I like reading in my spare time and I hate make up. I don't act how I should but I don't want my mother to hate me. The reason I have finally changed to myself is because Elizabeth, you have made me realise my mistakes, that and my mum had left my dad to go to the city with some rich guy. I know you guys might not want to forgive me but if you did and would let me be your friend I would be really grateful."

I lock on her thoughts to see if she's lying, 'I really hope they forgive me because I am so sick of being a fake Barbie doll.'

"I forgive you, Tiffany." Bella says.

Talon and Blake look at her like she's crazy but I just smile. Tiffany's scared face turns into a happy one with the biggest grin ever.

"Thank you so much, Isabella. You really are an amazing person." Tiffany says, happily.

"I'll accept you into the group too, Tiffany." I say with a small smile.

"Thank you, Elizabeth. You are a really cool person, even though I don't know you that well." Tiffany replies still smiling.

"If the girls forgive you, then I do too." Talon says.

"Thanks Talon, I promise to stop being all weird and creepy now."

"Thank you." Talon sighs and I giggle.

We all turn to look at Blake and he has a hard look on his face.

"Please Blake, for me." Bella pleads with her puppy dog eyes.

He groans before kissing her forehead, "Fine but only because you're so cute."

Bella smiles widely and Tiffany smiles too, "You guys are lucky to have each other."

Blake and Bella smile at her before smiling at each other. Bella leans against Blake and he wraps an arm around her.

I wish I could do that with Dave. I sigh sadly before standing up and walking to the field. I sit down against a tree on the edge of the field and sigh. I hate that my emotions are getting the better of me but things have been so stressful and now Talon is here.

Talon sits in front of me and grabs my hands before kissing them, "Do you know about werewolves and vampires?" He asks.

"Yea course I do, why do you ask?"

"So you know that werewolves have mates?"

"Yea. Blake and Bella are mates."

"Yea and you're mine."

I look up at him and see the sincerity shining in his eyes. That's when I feel the sparks flowing through my hands and up my arms, just from his touch.

"Oh god!" I groan and look down at our linked hands.

"What's wrong?" He asks, sounding sad.

I look up at him, "Don't worry I won't reject you. It's just I have a lot of baggage and if you're my mate it means I have to talk to you about it."