Chapter 19

ELIZABETH'S POV

 I wake up to find Zen had left. I shrug before getting up and going to the bathroom. I take a quick shower before wrapping my towel around me and going to my wardrobe. I change into black lace bra and panties with red spots on them before slipping into blood red dress that is tight around the top and flows out at the bottom down to my knees, I put on some black stockings, black tight short shorts, black leather jacket and then my blood red pumps.

If you haven't already guessed, I like black and red. I chuck my hair up into a high ponytail before going into my room to grab my phone. I am shocked to find Talon sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"Talon, what are you doing here?" I ask as I grab my phone.

"My dad came early to talk to your dad so I just grabbed a ride with him." He answers with a shrug.

"Alright then." I say before grabbing my school bag and heading towards my door.

Talon follows me down to the kitchen where I make myself a strawberry smoothie.

"Have you had breakfast?" I ask as I put my smoothie into a glass.

"Yea I had some toast." He answers.

"Is that enough or do you want something more?"

"I should be ok."

I ignore him and grab a punnet of fruit salad out of the fridge before putting it down in front of him and then giving him a teaspoon.

"I'm fine."

"Eat." I demand.

He sighs before opening it and starting to eat it. Once I was done with my smoothie I put my glass on the bench before jogging up to my room. I quickly brush my teeth before going into my room and placing a light kiss on Dave's wooden box. I then jog back to the kitchen where Talon is getting rid of his empty punnet. I give him a piece of gum before grabbing my bag and heading out to the car with Talon following close behind.

"Bye, sis." Luke says as I open the front door.

"Bye, bro." I reply before going out to my car.

Talon and I get in the car and I start it before speeding off to town. I pull up in Blake's driveway and wait for Blake and Bella to come out. After a couple minutes they haven't come out so I turn off the car and pull the handbrake before getting out of the car and walking up to the front door.

I knock on the front door and Trent answers the door, "Hello Liz."

"Hey Trent, are the kids coming to school today?" I ask.

"Um good question, if you go up the stairs the first door on the right is Blake's." Trent answers.

"Thanks, Trent." I say before walking up to Blake's room.

I knock on the door and someone whispers, 'come in' so I open the door and go in. I see Blake lying on the bed with Bella snuggling into his chest. Blake is wide awake while Bella is still fast asleep.

"You guys coming to school?" I whisper ask.

"I don't think so. Bella had a nightmare last night so she didn't get much sleep." Blake whisper answers.

"Alright, if you end up wanting to come to school later I'll come get you."

"Cool as, thanks."

"No problem, see ya."

"Bye."

I quickly close the door before going back downstairs.

"Trent?" I ask.