Chapter 4

KAYLEE'S POV

They all have their dinner then Matt and Lea do the dishes while Dave makes me a smoothie. I like Dave better than the others but Matt is ok. I don't like Lea but that's probably because he comes across very angry. Apparently after I have had my smoothie and Dave has finished the makeover we would leave and drive up north. We would stop at a motel at some point that's when Dave and I would share a room, and Matt and Lea would share a different room.

While I wait for my smoothie I look over the boys appearance. Dave has brown hair, hazel eyes, tan skin, he's about 6'7 height wise and is definitely well built. Matt has red (ginger) hair, blue eyes, tan skin, he's about 6'6 height wise and is also quite well built. Lea has blonde hair, green eyes, tan skin, he's about 6'5 height wise and is well built. Dave is the tallest and has the most muscle, I'm surprised he isn't the leader but he's probably too nice, and Lea is too mean but Matt was a bit of both so to me he was the perfect one to be leader.

I snap out of my thoughts when Dave hands me a smoothie. I take it from him with a thank you and put the glass to my lips. I tip the glass and drink the contents cautiously. It's delicious so I quickly scull it and Dave looks shocked. I can feel some of it running down my bottom lip so I quickly swipe my tongue across my bottom lip. I hand Dave the empty glass with a smile on my face while the boys all look shocked.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"You just sculled that whole glass without running out of breath." Lea says.

"Yes I did, so what?"

"Most girls can't do that." Matt comments.

"I'm not most girls." I reply.

"Definitely not." Dave comments before washing the glass and putting it away.

"So how old are you guys?" I ask as I lean against the bench.

"I'm 26, Lea is 24 and Dave is 22. How old are you?" Matt answers/asks.

"Cool, I'm 16." I answer.

"Ok. I'm going to go pack my bag." Matt announces.

"Me too." Lea says before Matt and him walk out of the room.

Dave walks back up to the bathroom with me following close behind. When we are in the bathroom he closes the door and locks it.

"Just so the boys don't come in while we are doing this tanning thing." Dave explains before he bends down and picks up the self tanning off the ground. He places it on the counter before turning to me.

"You'll need to take off your clothes."

"Ok." I answer before stripping down to just my lace bra and panties.

Dave grabs my waist and places me on the counter making me gasp at how cold it is on my skin. I look up at Dave and he gulps before moving to get the self tanning lotion. He opens it and puts some in his hands before turning to me again. I stick out my left leg, the closest to him, and lift up myself slightly so he can get all the way up to the top of my leg. He rubs the lotion into his hands a little bit before grabbing my thigh with his large hands and starting to rub the lotion onto my skin. He smears most of it down my leg making sure to get everywhere and my feet as well. He looks at the top of my thigh and sees that it's still white but leaves it and moves onto my right leg.

I would've thought that I would be uncomfortable with someone seeing this much of my body but since I have lost weight and toned up I'm a lot more confident about my body.

Dave moves onto my arms and makes sure they are covered before turning me to do my back. He's about to start on my back when I stop him.

"What's wrong?" He asks.