Chapter 10

ELIZABETH'S POV

The day is finally over and Bella is excited but nervous to get a ride in my car.

"Hey Luke, can I bring a couple friends home?" I ask through are mind link.

"Human?"

"One human, one werewolf."

"Make sure it's ok with your werewolf buddy but otherwise sure. I'll just tell everyone so they don't attack."

"Thanks, see you soon."

I shut off the mind link before walking with Bella to my car. When we get there Blake comes over with a smile.

"How do you feel about coming to my place?" I ask him.

"As long as they don't hurt me." Blake answers.

"They won't." I answer.

"Ok."

We all get in the car and I start the car with a smirk. I pull out of the car park and drives towards home. Once I get to the open roads that no one really drives along my smirk widens.

"Hold on." I instruct before starting to speed up.

I press the button that puts down the roof and smile at the feeling of speeding with the wind in my hair. I take my hair out of it's ponytail and let in fly around in the wind.

"Please drive with two hand on the wheel." Blake requests.

"Blake, we aren't even going that fast." I comment but put both hands on the wheel.

"Not fast! Are you crazy?!" He asks.

"Maybe." I answer before starting to go faster.

I see the turn off to the race track and drift around the corner making Bella and Blake scream. I race down the road until I get to the entry to the race track. I slow down before stepping on the brakes. I put the car in park before getting out and opening the gates to the track. I then get back in the car and put it in drive before slowly driving forward onto the track.

"You guys ready to know what speed is?" I ask.

"This gives a real adrenaline rush but I don't want to die." Bella comments.

"I promise you won't die." I reassure her.

"Ok then." She answers.

I turn to look at Blake and he looks unsure but nods anyway. I smile before slowly going around the track.

"I'll go slow to start with then I'll speed up." I inform them.

I get around the second time and go to speed up but I see Luke's car arrive at the track. I stop and he pulls up beside me.

"Wanna race, little sis?" He asks.

I look at Blake and Bella, Bella nods while Blake looks determined.

"Step on it." Blake says.

I smirk before flashing Luke a smile. I then put my foot down and start to go faster around the track. I swiftly drive around the track with the ease leaving Luke in the dust but I know him better than that. Eventually he starts to speed up and just as he is about to come up beside me I press harder on the pedal speeding off.

"Cheater!" Luke yells.

"You're just slow!" I yell back, speeding up a little more.

I could go so much faster even if I am going at 200 km/h. I had upgraded this car so that I could go up to about 350 km/h. I love going fast and because of being part vampire I'm great at controlling the fast car.