Chapter 25

ELIZABETH'S POV

After dinner Talon and I said good night to everyone before walking up to my room. I close the door behind us before pecking Talon's lips and going to my wardrobe.

I change into a singlet and booty shorts before shaking out my hair. I leave my wardrobe to see Talon not in the room but my bedroom door slightly open.

"I said shh." I hear Tess's voice whisper harshly from in the hallway.

I walk to my door and open it more before stepping out into the hallway where Tess has a tight grip on Talon. I feel my blood boil and I go over to her.

"I suggest you let him go." I spit out venomously.

Tess pales before nodding and letting Talon go. He walks behind me and rubs his head. 

"Look at me." I demand and Tess slowly turns around.

"Would you like to explain what was going on?" I ask, trying to keep myself from killing her.

"No, I'm fine." Tess answers. 

"And I'm fine with killing you. Explain." I demand.

Tess pales before saying, "I don't like you so I wanted to hit you where it hurts."

I nod before taking Talon's hand and leading him away. I take us to Zen's office and knock on the door.

"Come in." Zen answers.

I open the door and pull Talon into the room with me. Zen looks up from his desk and raises an eyebrow before frowning when he sees my angry face.

"What happened, Em?" Zen asks gently.

"Tess happened. I want her gone before I do something I can't take back." I answer angrily.

"Talon, would you mind waiting outside?" Zen asks.

"No, he stays here. Tess entered my room without permission and took Talon by force." I state.

"She came in and hit me over the head with something hard which caused me to get dizzy and next thing I knew I was being dragged down the hallway." Talon explains.

Zen nods before his eyes fog over slightly. A couple seconds later his eyes go back to normal and there is a knock on the office door.

"Come in, Richard." Zen says and the door opens. A tall, well built man with brown hair, pale skin and grey eyes enters the room.

"How can I help, sir?" Richard asks.

"I need to speak to you about your daughter, Tess." Zen answers.

Richard frowns before sighing, "What has she done?"

"She tried to take my daughter's mate." Zen answers.

"I am very sorry about that. I gave her one last warning and she has gone against me again so she will be moving to live with her auntie and uncle in the country a couple hours away." Richard says.

Zen nods and Richard leaves the room.

"Thank you, dad." I say before going over and hugging him.

"It's alright, baby girl. Now go get some sleep." He replies before kissing my forehead and letting me go.

I kiss his cheek before taking Talon's hand and walking up to my room.

When we get to my room I shut the door and take Talon over to the bed. 

"You alright, Tal?" I ask gently.

"Yea but my head hurts like a bitch." He answers.

I kiss the top of his head and let my healing powers work their magic. When I remove my lips Talon sighs before smiling at me.