Chapter 21

ELIZABETH'S POV

I open my eyes and I'm sitting in the middle of a meadow. A lady with long black hair wearing a long white dress appears near me.

"Hello Kaylee, I bet you're wondering why you are here and where here is?" The lady asks.

"Not really. I've just learnt to go with it." I answer shrugging.

The lady giggles before speaking again, "Well, dear, I'm the Moon Goddess and I am here to talk to you about your situation with your mate."

"Ah right."

"You won't die if Talon marks you but you will get stronger. The elemental who's blood was injected into you was a werewolf so you have werewolf genes flowing through your veins. When Talon marks you it will wake these genes up and you will be able to control your senses even better than now. You will be faster, you will have better sight, better hearing, more strength and your taste will even heighten but you will be able to control it like a switch. If you are in danger then you will be able to do what is necessary to keep safe, run away faster, fight someone off, lift heavy objects off you, heal faster, et cetera. Any questions?"

"So Talon can mark me and I won't die but get stronger?"

"Exactly."

"Do you know about me?"

"Of course I do, dear."

"Will I ever move on fully from what happened?"

"Dear, that is completely up to you but from what I've seen you are slowly getting there. Hold onto your love for Matt and Lea because it's a strong, special type of love that should be cherished. The things that happened to you have made you what you are and have brought you to Talon and all your friends and family."

"Anything else I should know?" I ask.

"I can't think of anything but if I do I'll visit you in a dream."

"Thank you for this."

"You're welcome. Now go back to sleep and when you wake up you'll be in the arms of your mate."

"Alright then."

The Moon Goddess comes over to me and pushes me gently so that I'm lying down before kissing my forehead. I close my eyes and drift into a peaceful sleep.

****

I wake up in Talon's arms just like the Moon Goddess said and smile. I have to go talk to my dad. I attempt to wiggle out of Talon's grip but he tightens his arms around me.

"Talon." I whisper as I run my hand up his chest.

No response.

I kiss his chest and his grip loosens slightly. I move down a little before licking up his abs then his chest then I move up to his neck. I kiss where the neck and shoulder meet before biting down softly on it.

Talon starts to stir so I stop what I'm doing and lay on his chest again.

"Did you lick me?" Talon asks with a sexy morning voice.

"And if I did?"

"Then I'll ask you to do it again now that I'm awake." He whispers back huskily.

I giggle before moving to lick him again. I lick up his abs then to his then up to his neck again before nibbling on the spot where the neck and shoulder meet. Talon lets out a groan before grabbing my ass making me moan.