Chapter 36

ELIZABETH'S POV

I wake up and get out of bed before looking down at Princess and Charlotte who were still asleep. I go to my wardrobe and grab black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a red lace bra and panties and red pumps. I leave my wardrobe and go to my bathroom. I close the door before turning on the shower and stripping out of my clothes. I place all my weapons on the counter and my clothes in my washing basket.

When the water is warm I jump in and start to wash myself. I wash my hair and body thoroughly before shaving myself. I turn off the water and get out of the shower before grabbing my towel and drying myself. I heat up my scalp and my hair instantly dries. I slip on my clothes before tying my hair up in a high ponytail. I strap all my weapons back on before exiting the bathroom.

Charlotte and Princess are still asleep so I decide to leave them there and go find the men from yesterday.

I find the men in the guard room.

"Thank you all for helping yesterday. You should feel very privileged to know that one of the women we saved was Queen Charlotte." I say and their eyes widen.

"Wow. Did you find her?" Red head asks.

"Yes, I spent a week going over some information and connected the dots." I answer.

"One week?" Another man asks in disbelief.

"From Saturday afternoon last week to Friday afternoon yesterday." I answer and they all look at me in awe.

"What happened to the human girls?" I ask and red head stands up.

"They were all cleaned up and fed before being sent to a human police station where they could be returned to their families." Red head explains and I nod.

"That's great, thank you. I was just curious." I reply.

"What's happening with the little girl?" One of them asks.

"I will look after her until further notice." I answer and they all nod.

"Thank you, ma'am, for leading us so well. It was good to actually do something worth while." One of the men says and I smile.

"You're welcome and thank you in return for helping me." I reply and they all nod with smiles.

I nod before saying my goodbyes and going back up to my room.

When I enter my room I see Princess sitting up in bed while Charlotte still sleeps peacefully.

"Hey Princess." I greet as I walk over to her and pick her up.

"I wanna a new name." She states and I smile.

"What do you want your name to be?" I ask.

She puts on a cute thinking face before answering, "Jasmine, like the flower."

"Ok well we'll get that sorted out as soon as possible." I reply with a small smile. I think Jasmine is a very cute name, especially because it relates to flowers.

Charlotte's eyes flutter open and she smiles lightly at me, "That was the best sleep I have had in a very long time."

"Probably a good thing we slept here last night because the motel bed you're sleeping in is not nearly as comfortable." I reply with a slight laugh.

"Motel?" Charlotte asks curiously as she sits up.

"Oh right. Zen is currently dealing with some business in New Zealand so Talon, Zen, the guards and I are staying in New Zealand until it's sorted." I explain and she nods.