Chapter 39

ELIZABETH'S POV

TWO YEARS LATER...

Talon and I are now married with two beautiful kids, Jasmine and Nick. Nick is going to be the one to take over the pack when he grows up but for now he's only a one year old. 

"Mum!" Jasmine yells from outside and I quickly rush out.

Jasmine is carrying a crying little Nick. I quickly rush down and pick Nick up, sitting him on my hip. I pick Jasmine up as well, sitting her on my other hip.

"What happened to my babies?" I ask as we walk back in the house.

"Uncle Nate accidentally scared him so I picked him up and ran here." Jasmine explains and I kiss her head.

"You're a good girl." I say before walking into Talon's office.

Talon's head snaps up and he comes over to us instantly, "What happened?"

"Nate happened. Could you please take care of the kids while I go kick his butt?" I ask and he chuckles then takes the kids from my arms.

"Mama." Nick cries and all thoughts of Nate vanish.

I take Nick from Talon's arms again and rock Nick from side to side.

"Hush baby, mama's here." I coo and he snuggles into my neck. Nick is my perfect little baby and he knows it. He's a real mama's boy.

Jasmine is a daddy's girl 100% so it didn't bother her too much. I still try to give her the same attention as Nick and she always thanks me for trying. I love both my kids and my husband more than anything in the world.

There is nothing wrong with being different and don't ever think it will stop you from finding love and happiness because it won't.

I love Being Different.

THE END