Chapter 22

ELIZABETH'S POV

I turn up my music and hum along with it quietly as we enter town. I drive towards Talon's house and when we get there I pull up on the curb beside his house. I put the roof up before getting out of the car and locking it. I then walk around the car and Talon takes my hand before kissing my cheek.

We walk up to his house and he opens the front door. He leads me through the house to a lounge where a beautiful women and four younger kids are sitting. The women is reading a magazine while the kids play on the ground.

It reminded me of what my brother and I used to be like making me feel sad. I stopped myself thinking about it and put a smile on my face.

"Hey mum, kiddies." Talon greets.

Talon's mum gets up off the couch and marches over to us. She pokes her finger into Talon's chest and glares up at him, "You didn't tell me you had a beautiful mate. You'd better hope she can protect you."

The kids laugh and I smile, "Hello Mrs Night, I'm Elizabeth or Liz for short, what ever suits."

"Well, Elizabeth it's lovely to meet you. My name is Caroline but you may call me what ever you seem fitting as long as it's appropriate."

"How about Cara? I like that name." I ask.

"Of course you may call me that. Now, give me a hug." She demands opening her arms for a hug. I bend down and hug her.

She is short, fit, blonde, tanned and has lovely blue eyes. She seems very bubbly but has an attitude, which I love.

I look over at her kids and notice they are already looking at me, "Hi kids, I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Liz if you'd like." I greet with a smile. I've always loved kids and that didn't change when I was changed.

"Hi I'm Ali, you're really pretty." One of the girls greets. She is obviously the oldest and very beautiful. She has dark blonde hair, green eyes and tanned skin.

"I'm Nicky." The eldest looking boy introduces. He has dark brown hair, blue-green eyes and is also tanned.

"I'm Richie." The youngest boy greets. He has light brown hair, green eyes and tanned skin.

"I'm Charlie." The youngest greets cutely. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and lightly tanned skin.

"It's lovely to meet you all." I say with a smile still planted on my face.

I notice that Talon is a splitting image of Jackson, and Charlie is a splitting image of Cara, while the others are in the middle. It's cute.

"Alice, do you have any homework?" Cara asks.

"It's Ali, mum. I don't like the name Alice." Alice pouts.

"Why not?" I ask curiously.

"Because it's old."

"I love the name Alice, it's one of my middle names." I say gently as I take a seat on the couch.

"Really?"

"Yes, Alice is a beautiful name."

"Ok I like the name Alice now." Alice says happily before standing up and coming over to me. "How many middle names do you have?" She asks cutely.

"Three. My full name is Elizabeth Moon Alice Winters Power." I answer.

"I love your name." Alice comments.

"What's your full name?" I ask.

"Alice June Night." She answers.

"That's a beautiful name, I love it." I comment.