Chapter 27

ELIZABETH'S POV

I wake up the next morning on the floor and no blankets on me. I sit up and see Troy cuddled up with all the blankets in the middle of the bed. I sigh before standing up and stretching, all my joints clicking in the process.

I shake Troy awake and he slowly opens his eyes.

"You pushed me out of the bed last night, I had to sleep on the floor." I state before going over to my suitcase.

"Sorry, I'm not used to having someone else in the bed." He replies before getting out of the bed.

"I feel sorry for your future beloved then." I comment and he chuckles.

"Na she'll probably end up on top of me or under me." He replies still chuckling.

I laugh before taking a blood red maxi dress out of my suitcase, along with a white cardigan. I go into the bathroom and get changed before exiting the bathroom and chucking my pj's back into my suitcase.

I then zip up my suitcase and drag it out to the entrance. Talon is sitting on the couch chatting with Nate while Troy and Caleb were laughing in the kitchen.

"Where's Zen?" I ask as I sit down on Talon's lap.

"Bedroom. He's pacing." Talon answers and I nod before pecking his cheek and getting off him.

I walk to the bunk room and see Zen pacing with red eyes. He needs blood.

I walk over to him and stop him pacing before folding up my sleeve and holding out my arm. Zen shakes his head but I press my arm to his lips and he bites. He has a decent drink before his eyes slowly go back to normal. Once he has finished I take my arm away and smile up at him.

"Better?" I ask.

"Yes but you shouldn't have done that." He answers.

"You know that I am fully capable of letting you drink from me." I say and he nods, knowing I was right. Me being what I am, I can have a vampire drink from me and I will be completely fine. If they drink to much then more blood will just add itself into my body.

I go to the bathroom and wash the excess blood off my arm before letting it heal up. It heals into a bite mark but by the end of the day it will be gone.

I walk back out to the lounge and sit on Talon's lap again.

"He ok now?" Troy asks.

"Yea, he's fine." I answer with a smile.

"How did you sleep?" Talon asks and Troy pales.

"What happened?" Caleb asks, trying not to laugh.

"Troy pushed me out of the bed and I ended up sleeping on the floor." I explain and Caleb bursts out laughing.

"You pushed the Princess out of the bed and made her sleep on the floor, priceless." Caleb laughs.

Zen walks into the room and raises an eyebrow at Caleb who was now laughing his ass off on the floor.

"Troy pushed me out of the bed last night and I had to sleep on the floor." I explain again and Zen frowns.

"Why did he push you out of the bed?" Zen asks.

"Because I'm not used to sharing a bed with someone." Troy answers and Zen chuckles.

"Good luck to your beloved then." Nate comments.

"That's what I said." I say with a giggle.

"So I'm not going to die for pushing the Princess out of bed?" Troy asks.