Chapter 29

ELIZABETH'S POV

NEXT DAY...

I wake up in Talon's arms and gently shake him awake.

"Ugh! Not school!" Talon groans.

"Yes school. Now get up." I reply and he huffs before letting me go and rolling out of bed.

I giggle at him before getting off the bed and going to my suitcase. I had a shower last night so that I have more time this morning. Talon wasn't that smart so he still has to have a shower. He grabs his clothes for the day before trudging off to the bathroom. Everyone had showers last night except him.

I look out the window to see not one single cloud and the beautiful sun shining. Summer clothes then. I start looking through my suitcase when Nate comes into the room.

"How can it be beautifully sunny yet fucking cold?" He asks.

"This is New Zealand." I answer with a smile. I'm used to this weather.

I grab a red sun dress that goes to my knees, black bike shorts for underneath, a black baggy cardigan and black ballet flats. I push Nate out of the room before getting changed. Once I'm done I run my fingers through my hair to get it a bit neater before grabbing my school bag and walking out to the lounge.

I place my bag on the couch before walking to the kitchen. I grab an up&go from the fridge before shaking it and sticking the straw in the top. I sit down on the couch beside my bag before casually sipping on my up&go. The boys walk into the room and I have to suppress my laugh at how tired Talon looks. He is dressed in blue washed jeans, a black v-neck t-shirt, a leather jacket and combat boots.

Troy walks over to me and hands me a knife holder to strap to my leg. I stand up and strap it to my leg under my dress before taking a knife from Caleb and putting it in the holder. I then sit back down and finish my up and go.

"Why are you taking a knife?" Talon asks as he sits beside me with his precooked and heated up scrambled eggs.

"Protection." I answer.

"That's what Nate is for." Talon points out.

"Yea but he can't follow me into the girl's bathroom." I explain.

"Who is going to try hurt you in the girl's bathroom?" Talon asks.

"Probably no one, it's back up." I reply with a shrug.

Talon shakes his head before eating his scrambled eggs. I stand up and put my empty up&go in the bin before going to the bathroom and doing my teeth.

I then go to the bedroom and grab my car keys and the motel key. I grab my phone as well before walking back out to the lounge.

Talon comes into the lounge behind me with his school bag and I grab mine before we all head out to the cars. Zen locks the motel suite before following behind us.

I start the car before turning on Pandora radio and letting music fill the car. I drive in the direction of my school with Troy following behind.

When we get there I pull into the car park and Troy parks beside me. We all get out of the car and lock the cars before the boys follow me to the office.

On the way to the office a lot of people are watching us and gasping.

"They're all so hot." I hear someone whisper.

"Only two of them have school bags." Comments another.

"Three of them have guns on their belts." One gasps.