Chapter 24

ELIZABETH'S POV

Once we get to the castle I drive into the garage and stop the car. Talon looks around at all the cars and his eyes widen slightly. Zen owns a lot of cars, most of them very expensive. I notice that the black convertible camaro is gone and make a mental note to ask Zen about it.

"What are you looking for?" Talon asks.

"Black convertible camaro." I answer and his jaw drops.

"You have one?"

"We have quite a few cars like that."

"I can see that. You even have one that looks like bumblebee from Transformers."

"Yea I really like that car. We have a few like that but different colours."

"Is the audi yours?"

"Yea but I'm allowed to drive any of these cars if I choose."

"Awesome."

I smile and Talon gets his suitcase before following me up into the house. I walk up to my room with Talon following and he places his suitcase at the end of my bed. I walk into my wardrobe to start packing while Talon sits down on my bed.

I grab my two medium suitcases from the top of my wardrobe and unzip them. One has a couple pieces of lingerie and I immediately know who put them there. Carly.

"CARLY!" I yell and a couple seconds later I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I stand up and walk to the opening of my wardrobe and glare at her.

"HAM!" She yells happily before running over to me and giving me a hug. I sigh before hugging her back making her giggle.

We pull back up and I look at her seriously, "Mind explaining the lingerie in my suitcase?"

"Oh yea, I put that there for if you found a hunky guy but you've already got one sitting on your bed." She answers, giggling.

"Be honest."

"Ok I had no where to hide them. I haven't used them but Mark saw them and I knew I had to hide them somewhere before he made me wear them." She replies with a blush.

"I should tell him."

"I'm sorry, ham, but he's clingy enough as it is. If he knew I had that then I wouldn't leave the bedroom."

Talon clears his throat and I look over to him, "Talon, this is Carly. Carly, this is Talon."

Carly smiles before skipping over to him and holding out her hand, "Nice to meet you. I'm a friend of the Princess' and also her maid."

Talon shakes her hand before replying, "Nice to meet you too. I'm her mate slash boyfriend."

Carly looks at me and puts her hands on her hips, "You didn't tell me you had a werewolf mate, let alone a mate at all."

"That's because I haven't seen you lately, you've been with Mark." I reply.

"Thanks to you and your 'I don't need a maid' attitude I have rarely left the bedroom. Mark has a lot of energy."

Talon chokes on his spit and starts coughing. I walk over and rub his back.

"We are all very open in this place." I explain and he gives me a 'duh' look.

"Ok, I need to pack so Carly take your stuff then you can go show Mark." I tell her with a wink.

"No, I'll just hide it in one of your draws." Carly replies.

"MARK!" I call out and he instantly appears in my doorway.

"Creepy." Talon mutters.

"That's vampire speed for you." Mark comments.