6

(Changing to third person POV)

Harry looked up at Zayn from the very familiar position he was in. He reached up to unbuckle Zayns belt and unbutton his pants.

Before Harry was able to pull his trousers down he was stopped by Zayn, who grabbed his hands.

Harry looked up in Zayns black eyes giving him a questioning stare "you're seriously about to just do it here?" He asked through clenched teeth.

Harry didnt see anything wrong with doing it here so why not? He simply nodded his head going back to work pulling Zayns trousers and boxers down. Zayns dick plopped out slapping against his clothed belly.
Zayn hissed from the impact of the cold air on his very big dick.

"No I mean because my children are just in the other room" Zayn pointed to a nearby room.

Harry stared up at the half worried man shrugging his shoulder.

"Better keep quiet then doctor"

Harry wasted no time, latching on the tip of the mans already leaking c0ck. Zayn bit his lips to himself from moaning while Harry's tongue swirled over his tip. Harry relaxed his tongue pushing himself to take more of Zayn into his mouth. When he got Zayn halfway into his mouth he began sucking lightly humming to make the experience more pleasurable for Zayn. Zayn was more than enjoying himself, his eyes clenched shut tightly, quiet moans falling from his lips. Harry pushed down even further relaxing his throat so he could fit all of Zayn in his mouth. Harry sucked harder on Zayn bobbing his head slowly. Zayns c0ck rested on the top of Harry's tongue, Zayn still only being halfway in.

After a good five minutes of Harry teasing Zayn couldn't deal with it anymore so he thrusted his hips, his too stabbing the back of Harry's throat. Out of complete surprise Harry gagged around Zayn for he wasn't really ready.

Zayn moaned moving his hands down tightly gripping Harry's hair.

Harry ignored the burn in the back of his throat taking all of Zayn in his mouth to the point where his nose was touching Zayns pubes. Harry bobbed his head quickly hollowing his cheeks as his tongues ran all across the bottom of Zayns dick.

Zayn moaned almost too loudly yanking Harry's hair harshly. Harry's eyes watered from the pain and how deep Zayn was in his throat. Harry clamped his mouth tighter moving his head faster. He placed his hand on the back of Zayns thigh urging him to push into his mouth.

Zayn got the message placing his hands back on the wall before pulling his hips back and snapping them back in. This time Harry was ready his mouth opened wide awaiting Zayns rough thrust. Harry stared up at Zayn whose eyes were clenched shut as he harshly pushed in and out of Harry's mouth.

"I-I I'm close" Zayn moaned out his hips stuttering trying to get himself off with Harry's mouth.

Harry moved his hands up softly massaging Zayns balls urging him to cum sooner.

"Fuck" Zayn cursed placing his hand on the back of Harry's head while he pounded in and out of the boys mouth. Harry closed his eyes tears falling from his eyes from the way Zayn kept hitting the back of his throat. Zayn moaned rather laudly when Harry latched his mouth around Zayn sucking harshly as he began to feel that familiar pain on his jaw.

Zayn finally came spurting his semen down Harry's throat. Harry's cheeks puffed without how much Zayn had just released into his mouth

Harry pulled off of Zayn with a 'pop'. Harry held the warm cum in his mouth giving Zayn a toothy grin the cum sliding from his mouth dribling down his chin. More cum spurted from Zayn at the sight of Harrys cum filled smile. The cum landed all over Harry face and. Harry blinked a few times when some landed on his eyelashes. He stared up at Zayn blinkly slowly. His cheeks were puffed and read and the was cum all over the mans face. Zayn stared down at the boy in complete awe, breathing heavily. "Can I take a picture?" He breathed out reaching down to grab his phone.