28

He was pinned down to the hotel bed Zayn breathing heavily above him as he pushed into the boy, grunting with each thrust. Harry's body was in a state of euphoria and Zayn continued to put in worker despite the cries and whimpers that were falling from Harry's lips.

Harry never considered himself to be so submissive but the way Zayn barged in and demanded Harry's submission made the boy feel things that he thought he was incapable of feeling. The sweat from his body dripped onto Harry making their body's shine under the hotel light as the headboard slammed against the wall.

With every thrust came a moan or whine from Harry his deceiving green eyes pushed the back of his head in pleasure and his back arched in ecstasy. It took the simple whisper of "Doctor" before the older man had quickly pulled out and let his load spurt all over the college boys belly mixing with the semen that had already been released by the latter. 

Heavy breathing was swirling around the room along with the heavy aroma of sweat and sex. There was a dip in the bed where Zayn now laid beside the young boy who was certainly tapped out.

Without a simple word Zayn pulled Harry close to his body ignoring their mixing sweat or the dripping cum. Not a single word was uttered as they both ignored the tingling between the two Harry's back pressed against the Doctors chest, hearts thundering and chest rising and falling heavily. The two ignored the feeling of warmth and comfort gained from the other but slowly fell asleep.

In the light of the day precisely at 7 am, Harry knew because any other time he would stay with the doctor 7 am was the exact time the man would scramble around in search for his clothing. The boy sat up as well wincing a bit from the sharp pain that shot up his ass, after so much sex even still the man was able to leave a dull pain, proving he was there. Harry stared at the Doctor light green eyes from being well rested. His eyes followed his movement, the man sloppily dressing himself in a rushing manner. 

"you're late to work?' Harry asked pulling his knees up to his chest and resting his chin on his knee caps as he watched the man blinking slowly. Harry received nothing more than a silent nod as the man began to pull on his shiny brown dress shoes. "Did you miss me Doctor?" he asked unable to look away from the harsh red nails marks down his back, they looked painful. He wasn't able to enjoy the beautiful evidence of himself for long, for the man pulled on a crisp white button down and quickly buttoning. 

"I missed you" Zayn finally let out without turning to look at the boy pulling on his navy blue Armani suit jacket completing his outfit. He looked sharp, maybe he wasn't heading to the hospital. "I missed you a lot" he said finally turning to face Harry giving a small smile. Harry smiled back and and let his legs fall before crawling over to him. He placed a hand on his shoulder and leaning forward on him, his front place to the mans back. He leaned forward kissing his neck gently "you were quite rough with me last night. I would like an apology" he said kissing all over his neck. He shivered a bit when he felt the deep vibration of his chuckle against his lip.

"No, you deserved that Harry. Don't you ever avoid me like that" he breathed feeling less tense from the boys soft kisses placed over the dark marks scattered on his neck "you know" the older man started "I don't even care if she knows anymore" he said the room falling silent besides Harry lips smacking against the mans neck and the birds chirping along with day life outside the dim hotel "my wife' he clarified letting his neck fall to the side "about us" he said closing his eyes. "I just don't care anymore to be completely honest." he said wholeheartedly "about what anyone sees or even thinks" he mumbled staring froward to the wooden door that was the wall between He and Harry, then the rest of the world.