Chapter 5: M&G

Chelsea's POV:

Luke had been asleep for ages, He looked so peaceful none of the boys wanted to disturb him. Me and James were very hyperactive for some strange reason. Maybe its the heat.

'Chelsea, you know what we should do?' James almost shouted in my face, excitedly.

I giggled and fell onto the sand. 'What could be so amazing that you almost made me deaf just talking about it?'

'We should buy a beach ball!' James was almost jumping up and down clapping his hands. I just looked up at him and laughed. 'Okay but you're paying!'. A smile creeped across his face, He reminded me of that shark in finding nemo. His teeth were pearly white and his smile stretched from one ear to the other. James ran off to the back of the beach, where all the surfing, ice cream and beach stock stalls are. I lyed on the sand, soaking up the Australian sun. I decided to leave my shorts off to avoid awkward tan lines and i feel surprisingly confident.

Even though my eyes where closed, i could feel a shadow forming over me. I opened one eye and saw a lifeguard standing there. 'Hey' he says. His hair was a golden blond. His muscles were close to ripping out of his red 'Lifeguard' shirt. And even though i was on the floor i could still see the bright blue in his eyes.

'Er hi' I smiled and stood up. He smiled back. 'Ah, British. What are you doing on the beaches of Australia?' Oh god, He was so hot. I stuttered.

'Er, Er I'm-' I giggled nervously. 'I'm here to see my friend, I live in London so we don't get to see each other often' Friend. Luke hasn't made it clear that he likes me like that, maybe he was just looking for a 2 week fling. I'm not obliged to be loyal to anyone.

'I have a real thing for London girls you know, they're all just so beautiful'

was he flirting with me? oh my god i love Australia. Excuse me while i fangirl. OMFG HE'S SO HOT IM SO LUCKY, OH MY GOD FUCK. I snapped out of my thoughts. I sweetly smiled at him and tucked my wet hair behind my ear.

James's POV:

I jumped ontop of Luke. 'WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BITCH' I shouted excitedly. I'm convinced that if we didn't wake him up he would sleep for the whole day. 'Yo, Where's Chelsea?' Typical. The first thing he asks for is Chels. I don't blame him though, she's pretty hot. 'Dude i just brought a beach ball, lets play some volley ball!' I was very enthusiastic but Luke wasn't paying attention. 

'Dude, who is that guy Chelsea's talking too?' Luke said conserned. I looked into the direction Luke was looking in. Chelsea was leaning against a wooden cabin and a tall Life guard was leaning on the wall with his hand, however his hand was right near Chelsea's head.

Luke got up and went to go over. I grabbed his arm but he stared straight past me. 'Shes my girl, he cant flirt with her!' Luke stated rather protectively. 

'Dude, have you actually asked her on a date OR even to be your girlfriend?'

Luke relaxed and looked at the sand, feeling sorry for himself. 'no.'

'Then I'm sorry mate, you cant do anything.' i said sympathetically.

Chelsea's POV:

I'm not going to lie, i wasn't listening to a single word he was saying. I was too lost in his eyes. He is the complete opposite to Luke, Or Beau. Yet i was completely mesmerised by him. 

'So... Can i get your number?' I was snapped out of my deep thought. 'Er yeah, of course' I said to him, trying to sweetly smile as best as i could. He handed his phone to me and i typed my number in. 'Well, i got to get back to work now, but it was lovely meeting you. I'm Robert by the way' He held out his hand and i shook it. 'Im Chelsea, I'll see you around?' 'Yeah, definitely'