Super Merman?

Everything was blurry. I could see barely five feet in front of me. Suddenly, my vision cleared. In front of me was the girls trapped in a giant fish tank. I tried to break the glass, but it seemed to be indestructible. As I kept bashing onto the tank, a figure appeared. It was Denman. "You failed Will. You failed to protect your friends."

"Shut up!" I yelled back feeling very guilty. "Let them go!"

"They're my property now Will," Denman smirked. "And it's your entire fault. You are worthless. You are nothing. You are helpless...

"Noooooo!" I screamed as I jolted upward from my bed. Sweat drenched my face and I was breathing like I just ran a marathon. My mom opened the door to my room with a frantic look on her face.

"Will! Are you okay?" she asked as she sat on the side of my bed.

I wiped the sweat off of my forehead. It's actually kind of funny because you would think that sweat would make me grow a tail, but it doesn't. It's the same with tears. I guess if the water comes from your body, you don't grow a tail. "Yeah, I'm fine," I breathed.

"What happened?"

I looked at my mom sheepishly. I thought it was stupid that I got this worked up over a dream. I mean it's just a dream. It's not real. "I had a bad dream," I whispered.

She then went total mother-mode on me. "Will! Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" She asked with a serious look on her face.

I chuckled a little. "Mom, I'm completely fine. There's no need to worry."

"Okay," my mom sighed with relief as if a weight had been lifted off of her chest. "What was it about?"

I froze for a minute, and then I regained my composure. "I don't even remember actually," I said with a shrug.

"Okay good. I don't need my soon-to-be sixteen year old to be down in the dumps," my mom smirked.

I immediately scowled at her. "You're not planning anything are you?" I asked skeptically.

"Of course not!" my mom said a little too quickly. "Well, I'll be downstairs if you need me!" My mom then ran out my room with a smile on her face.

I hope she wasn't planning anything. I don't really like to celebrate my birthday. Heck, the only one of the gang who knows about it is Lauren. Suddenly my phone rang. I immediately grabbed it and saw that Rikki was calling me. She probably wanted to meet up soon. I pressed "Answer" and before I even got a chance to speak, Rikki started screaming at me. Oh boy, here we go I thought.

"Why didn't you tell us that your birthday is in two days?! Rikki screamed as I heard Emma and Cleo in the background agreeing with her.

"Uhh, I forgot?" I shrugged.

"Of course you did," Rikki said not believing a word.

"Who told you?" I asked although I'm pretty sure I already knew the answer.

"Lauren told us!" Rikki replied.

"Lauren!" I snapped.

"Oops, sorry," I heard Lauren giggle in the background.

"Well, now that I'm done with my rampage, how about we meet up with you at Mako?"

"Sounds good!" I said.

"See you there!"

With that, Rikki and I disconnected. I started to throw some clothes on and clean my room. Not long after I was done, Kyle walked into the room. "How's Fishy doing this morning?" he asked with a playful smirk.