•12•

*3 weeks later*

Luke had been looking after me. Sam decided he wanted to live with his girlfriend for a bit until he wanted to go home. But I was still living with the Hemmings.

"Hey Tilly do you want to go out today?" Luke asked me down the phone.

"Where and why are you calling me from downstairs?" I laughed.

"To see the guys and Megan. And I'm a lazy shit I can't be arsed walking up all those stairs."

"OH MY GOD YES I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM SINCE I CAME OUT THE HOSPITAL YES LUKE YES THANK YOU YES YES YES AGH WHAT TIME AND WHAT DO I WEAR?" I rushed down the phone.

"Wow.. Well we we're just going to Ash's house so wear whatever."

"Ok thank you and sorry about that just feels like I haven't seen them in forever and you're right you are a lazy piece of shit."

"It's fine." He laughed. "We are leaving at 12:00 in 2 hours so hurry."

"Bye Til."

"Bye Lucas." I hung up.

I rushed around the room to get ready for Ashton's. I dug out my black leggings and a plain white t-shirt and hopped into the shower quickly washing my body which was hard considering my pot on my leg. I then got changed and did my hair and make up. I just went for some eyeliner and mascara and of course concealer considering last time they saw me I look like dogs shit in the hospital.

"Hey Til you nearly ready?" Luke called through the door.

"Yep just getting my bag." I called back.

"Ok I'll be downstairs."

I grabbed my bag and coat them headed downstairs.

"Ready?" Luke asked.

"Yeh lets go."

We walked out the house and got into the car. The car ride was just the same, us singing karaoke to ATL or Green Day. As soon as we arrived at Ashton's house I got out the car and ran (well hopped on my crutches) up the driveway. And pounded on the door as Luke was laughing at my excitement.

"Who is it?" An unfamiliar voice called.

"Tilly." I shouted back.

A middle aged women opened the door that I've never seen before.

"How can I help you?" She asked.

"Is Ashton in please?" I asked confused because it wasn't his mum.

"He lives next door."

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't realise I got the wrong house." I could feel my cheeks burning.

"It's ok sweetie have a nice day." She said shutting the door.

I turned around to Luke who was literally on the floor crying with laughter.

"LUKE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" I shouted at him.

"I thought it would be funny." He said between laughs.

"Well it fucking wasn't." I said still embarrassed.