•33•

61 days later

The boys were coming back today and excited was an understatement. I'd been hanging out with Megan a lot of the time and Poppy has stayed at Liz and Andrews a few times whilst Megan and I had a girly night. She was currently there playing with some of Luke's cousins.

Luke and I had FaceTimed about 10 times since he left because he was busy but I'd been opening his envelopes everyday. They all said things like 'you look beautiful 20days to go see you soon baby.' But I still had to open today's.

I fished into the box and found the envelope there was also a small box underneath it that had the number 60 on it. I first read the letter.

Hey beautiful
Guess I'm coming home today! I can't freakin wait. I get to see you and Poppy and my family again. So anyway. You've probably noticed there is a small box with the same number on it and I want you to open it after you've read this letter. I love you Tilly and I love Poppy so much. I'm sorry for not being there sorry for what I did. I really love you and I'm sorry about our son. I'm sorry I didn't meet him. I'm also really sorry about your parents and brother. But there should be a light at the end of the tunnel :) I want us to be together for good. I want to make us become a family for real this time. So please will you move in with me? I've found the most beautiful house and I know you'd love it. I love you Matilda.
Love always Luke xxxx
(PS see you today baby)

I was excited to say the least. The house I'm living in is still technically my parents and I get freaked out sometimes that my brother might come back or someone. Of course I'd want to move in with Luke.

I opened the box and there was a golden key on a chain. I put it back into the box and put it in a draw to keep it safe.

---
It was time to go meet the boys at the airport. Poppy was in her pram and everyone's parents were here. As soon as we arrived in the airport tonnes of fans started to scream. They've seen us before and obviously recognise us. We couldn't get through so I picked up Poppy who was crying and Megan pushed the pram. Security guards came and helped us get through the huge crowds.

"Sorry about this Matilda. Some of the fans are rude. I just came to say hi but everyone kinda just mobbed you." A girl with red hair said. She reminded me of Michael.

"That's ok. Thank you." I smiled.

"Can I have a photo?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied.

We took a photo and I said bye to her.

We all walked into the private room where we were when we said bye to them.

"Flight 289 is shortly arriving from London. That's 289 from London airport to Sydney airport. Arriving in approximately 5 minutes." The overhead speaker said.

We all got excited for the boys to come home for good.

After 10 minutes we heard a huge eruption of screams from girls. We all guessed that they were here. We waited for another 5 minutes until we could fully see them walking towards the door. They all ran in dropped there bags and hugged there parents. Luke ran over to me and picked me up spun me round and kissed me.

"I've missed you beautiful."

"I've miss you too." I smiled hugging him.

He went over to Poppy and picked her up.

"Daddy." She squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hey princess how are you?"

"Good daddy. I miss you."

"I've miss you too." He smiled kissing her forehead.

I went and said hi to all the other boys and hugged them.

"Right lets all go home." Calum yelled. Clearly excited to finally be home.

We all went out and I was pushing the pram while Luke was holding Poppy and he held my hand so I didn't get lost in the crowd. We all walked out with there security guards into a huge blacked out coach thing.

"Luke I got letter 60." I whispered to him.

He smiled and squeezed my hand.

"What do you think?"

"Yes."

"You'll move in with me?"

"Of course I will. Thank you so much baby." I said smiling.

"Thank the high heavens for that because that's where we are going now we are dropping everyone home then just me, you and Poppy can go see this new house."

I laughed at him and held his hand.

Ashton, Calum and Michael were staring intently at him.

"She said yes." He said to them all.

"You knew." I asked them.

"We've known for 65 days." They laughed.

I looked over at Luke but he was busy watching Poppy climb all over the security guard Dave.

--
We got to the new house and looked around.

I loved it. It was beautiful.

There was a long gated drive way. It wasn't too big which was good because I hate huge house anyway. There was 5 bedrooms and a dining room a living room a kitchen and a massive back garden with a pool.

Inside was already made up. There was pictures hanging round and all we needed to do was bring my stuff in and it'd be completed.

"You really did plan this didn't you." I smiled at Luke.

He nodded his head.

"And 5 bedrooms?" I asked.

"Well Poppy needs someone to play with." He smiled.

"You're saying you want more kids?" I smiled.

"Of course if that's what you want."

"It's exactly what I want."

Poppy had her own room. It was full of toys and it was a pastel pink colour.

We had a shared bedroom. It was cream with a king sized bed in the middle and a chest of draws each side. We also had a clothes draw each and a glass fitted wardrobe.

The rest of the rooms were the same shade of cream we had with not much furniture in them.

"I can't let you pay for this all though." I said to Luke.

"Yes you can. It's fine."

"No but this will have cost so much."

"Tilly. Honestly I promise it's fine." Luke laughed.

I went over to him and hugged him.

"I love you. Thank you so much."

"Matilda I love you a lot and I feel like this will complete us being a family but there is one thing missing. You're my best friend and have been since we were like 3. I love you so much and I really want to expand this family an make more memories. So Matilda Joseph will you do the honour of marring me?" Luke asked getting down on one knee. I started to tear up.

"Of course." I said as he put the ring on my finger.

I pulled him up and jumped onto him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him.

"I love you so so much baby." I whispered in his ear.

"I guess I found my happy ever after. After all."

-----

Soooo that was the last chapter! I might do an epilogue (if anyone wants one) 👀 Thank You all so much for reading and voting! Love you all ❤️