•21•

*2 Months later*

Luke and I have been going on dates and the boys have been having more gigs and practising and even writing songs.

"Til beautiful." I turned to my right to see Luke sat next to me in the back yard.

"Hi." I smiled.

"How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Good."

We'd been to school but Luke had to go with the rest of the guys to write or practice whatever they were doing.

"Luke, Tilly." Ben called.

"Coming." I called.

I've basically lost my brother he went to America and that's the last I've seen of him I'm not sure where he is or who he's with. I miss him. I'm starting to think I need to move back home soon.

"You ok babe?" Luke asked.

"Oh yeah sorry I was day dreaming." I replied smiling sheepishly.

We had tea and I didn't feel well so I laid down. For the past few weeks I haven't been feeling well it was probably just some sort of bug so I just brushed it off.

"You ok?" Luke asked.

"Yeah just feeling a bit off again."

Luke walked over to the sofa I was laid on and picked me up. He carried me to bed and brought me a hot water bottle, some Advil and some water.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Do I get a kiss for being the most amazing boyfriend in the entire universe?"

"Of course."

We fell asleep shortly after that with Luke's arms wrapped around waist and his legs tangled with mine just like every night.

--

"Tilly?" I heard Luke call.

I was currently throwing up everywhere in Luke's bathroom.

"You seriously need to go to the doctors you're not well." Luke said whilst rubbing my back.

"Luke I'm fine it'll just be some sort of bug I've got."

"But Ti-"

"Luke I'm fine." I groaned. "If I'm not better in a few days I'll go."

"I just want to make sure your ok."

"I'm fine."

Luke just rubbed my back and whispered in my ear.

-----

I took a nap and felt much better after it. Michael, Megan, Calum, Ashton, Luke and I were all sprawled across Michael's basement floor.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT." Ashton shouted.

"GUYS YES." Calum then cheered.

"AHHH SHIT YES!!" Michael called.

"You've seen it too?" Luke asked from behind me cheerfully.

Megan looked at me in confusion and I shrugged my shoulders.

The guys all sat down in a circle with huge smiles on their faces.

"This is sick he's messaging me oh my god." Ashton said.