•17•

"Again again." Megan called out.

We were all at Calum's house throwing food into each other's mouths.

"Ok." Michael agreed as Megan threw a piece of pizza towards Michael.

Megan, Michael, Ashton, Calum, Mali, Luke and I were sat on the floor in the basement.

"We need to show you girls something." Michael said smiling to the rest of them. They all stood up and Megan, Mali and I went and sat on the sofa at the back of the room.

Ashton sat on a black box thing I never noticed before and Michael and Luke walked next to him. Michael holding a guitar same with Calum. Ashton started counting down from 4 and they all started playing their instruments and i instantly recognised the tune to be 'I miss you' by Blink 182.

"Hello there,
The angel from my nightmare,
The shadow in the background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally
If we want.

Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas.
And in the night we'll wish this never ends,
We'll wish this never ends.

Where are you?
And I'm so sorry.
I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight.
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time.

And as I stared I counted
The webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides.

Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason.
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight?
Stop this pain tonight.

Don't waste your time on me.
You're already the voice inside my head.
Don't waste your time on me.
You're already the voice inside my head."

They all sang perfectly in time and it sounded amazing I didn't know Michael, Ashton and Calum sang or played instruments but I've heard Luke sing plenty of times just not like this.

"Well that was flipping amazing." I said and we started clapping.

"When the fuck did you learn guitar baby bro?" Mali asked turning to Calum.

"You know like a while ago." He chuckled.

"I didn't know any of you sung or played instruments." Megan said shaking her head looking as amazed as I did.

"Well there you go." Ashton said.

"Seriously you guys are amazing. When did this happen?" I asked pointing towards the little band they'd made secretly.

"Like a 1 year ago." Calum said.

"So does this explain the times when we asked you to hang out and you all need to go to the 'library' to catch up on homework we didn't even get set? I thought you just didn't like us." Megan smiled.

"Yeah sorry about that." Luke laughed.

They played another song after us basically begging them. And we all then sat down and started talking about school and absolute shit.

Megan nodded her head towards the stairs and I got her hint. She wanted to talk.

"Just going to the toilet I'll be back." I excused myself.