Omake: When the oblivious brunnette became popular.

"Sooo.....Rima-chan, what made you fall for Sawada-kun?"

Said girl choked on her food as she blushed. She swallowed her food and looked at her friend who just asked the unexpected question.
By now, all the people in the canteen were listening to them.

"W-what are you t-t-talking about?" she stuttered.

Her friend, Mayu, wiggled her eyebrows, "Ohhhhh....you having a crush on him is so obvious. I mean, you always stare out the window and look at him with dreamy eyes whenever they have p.e, you blush whenever he is mentioned. Also, you would always wait at the gate until he arrives"

Rima looked down, her blush a deeper shade of red but she didn't say anything.

"Well, I understand why you fell for Sawada-kun, Rima-chan~!!"
another girl named, Kimi, joined in.

"E-eh?" Rima stuttered.

"I mean, lately, he's been kinda cool and cheerful" Kimi commented.
"Right! And now that you look at him closely, he's handsome" Mayu said.
"Oh~! Previously, he helped me carry the things our homeroom teacher wanted me to carry towards the teacher's office~" another one named Jerry piped in.

"Eh? I think Takeshi-kun is better" Rika suddenly voiced in.
"Mm~ He's kind and cheerful, not to mention easy-going" Kiriko stated.
"Playing baseball is a plus and being the ace is another plus" Hikari said.

"Takeshi may be okay but I'm still going for Sawada-kun, I mean he really changed from being a dame and anti-social to a very cool and socialized person" Kimi said.
"Yeah, and lately, his grades has been improving to the point that he now aced every subject" Jerry said.
"Isn't he also friends with Takeshi-kun?" Mayu asked.
The girls nodded.

Rima who has been quiet stared at them, 'I never knew that Sawada-kun was so popular' she thought.

Mayu suddenly turned towards Rima with a grin, "But don't worry Rima-chan, we won't steal Sawada-kun~!!"

"Yeah, to be honest, Rima is the most cutest girl in our whole campus, so we don't stand a chance against you, Sawada would definitely say yes to a cute girl like you" Kimi said.

All of the girls nodded while the boys groaned.

Rima spluttered incoherent words while blushing as she accidentally dropped the juice she was drinking on the floor.

"Ah! Takeshi, look ou-" *Whoosh!* *thud*

All eyes turned to the newcomers who happened to be Tsuna and Takeshi.
Takeshi had slipped on a spilled juice on the floor and Tsuna was helping him stand up.

"Are you okay Takeshi?" Tsuna asked worriedly. "Ahahaha!! I'm fine Tsuna"

"You should be careful and look around your surroundings to avoid accidents" Tsuna gently scolded.
Takeshi laughed, "Maa, maa, I'll be sure to do just that next time Tsuna"

"I-I'm sorry!! It's m-my fault that y-you slipped!!" Rima panicked. Since the table they were currently sitting at is close to the entrance and Rima had accidentally dropped her juice, she was blaming herself.

She saw Tsuna looking at her which caused her to blush so red that it could put tomatoes in shame.

Takeshi laughed again, "Maa, It was an accident so no need to apologize"

Tsuna nodded, agreeing with Takeshi.

Mayu looked at Tsuna, "Hey, Sawada-kun" he called. Tsuna tilted his head as he looked at her in question.
"Why are you wearing an apron?" She asked.