Chapter 35

Tsuna stood alone in the darkness, staring at the stop where his brother stood at just a few seconds ago. He blinked.

"Gao~"

He looked down to see Natsu nuzzling his feet, he smiled and kneeled down to pat Natsu's head, "I guess we're not finished yet, huh, Natsu"

"Gao~"

"So, what do you want to say to me, Byakuran?"

Byakuran materialized behind Tsuna, smiling his foxy smile, "Hun, hun~ How'd you know I was here, Tsu-chan~?"

Tsuna stood up before facing Byakuran, "My Hyper Intuition isn't just for show you know"

"Mm~ I guess it isn't~"

In a blink of an eye, Tsuna was hugging Byakuran, "Thank you....Thank you for giving me this second chance, Byakuran.....Thank you"

Byakuran patted the back of Tsuna's head, "Maa, maa, You deserve it, Tsu-chan. Besides, I wasn't completely honest"

Tsuna broke the hug and stared at his fellow sky user, "What do you mean?"

"Tsu-chan, part of the reason why I sent you here is because of a certain someone, I think you already know him"

Tsuna thought for a while, then it clicked, "Iemitsu.."

"Ding, ding, ding~!! And we have a winner~!!" Byakuran shouted in glee, waving his arms up in the air like a child.

Tsuna sweat dropped at Byakuran's actions before turning serious, "Explain, Byakuran"

Byakuran stopped, he slowly placed his arms down before turning serious as well, he opened his eyes, "Iemitsu is a very serious threat to the Tri-Ni-Set, Tsu-chan, a very serious threat indeed"

Tsuna's brows furrowed in confusion, "What did Iemitsu do to could have possibly threaten the Tri-Ni-Set?"

"Simple really, because he wouldn't stop at nothing to make Iekatsu the decimo and is hurting that little brother of yours, the former would have lost his sanity had you not saved him while the latter would have result to suicide had you not appeared"

"What is my older brother and little brother involvement in Iemitsu being a threat to the Tri-Ni-Set?"

"Well...."
____________________________________________________________

Iekatsu's eyes snapped open, startling the Timoteo and his guardians.

He sat up and grabbed his head, "Oww...I feel like something hard hit me.." He groaned.

All eyes minus Iekatsu and of course, Tsuna, glared at Shamal who backed away, "That was an accident!! I didn't mean to drop my medical bag on him!!" He said defensively, raising both of his arms up in a surrendering motion.

Timoteo shook his head, "How are you feeling, Iekatsu?" he asked.

Iekatsu blinked before looking up, finally noticing the people, "Ah, I'm fine, grandfather, thank you for asking" he said politely.

"You really had Nono worried, brat! What the hell happened back there?!!" Coyote demanded.

Timoteo, Shamal, and the rest of the guardians were expecting Iekatsu to either glare at Coyote or tell him that it's none of his business, though, they certainly didn't expect his answer.