Chapter 19

"Yo!" -Italian
"Yo!" -Japanese
____________________________________________________________
Previously:
*SLAM!!!*

"HAHAHA!! TSUNAYOSHI, DO NOT THINK THAT YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME!! YOU WILL JOIN MY FAMIGLIA EVEN IF I HAVE TO KIDNAP YOU!!"

All eyes turned to the man who looked so beat up and has a few burns here and there, he is also wearing tattered and burnt clothes.

Tsuna groaned, making Ciel look up at him in confusion.

"Oh come on!! Won't you just leave me alone already?!!! Hell, How did you even find out where I am?!" Tsuna yelled in frustration as he turned around and came face to face with Gustavo a.k.a Mr. Pedo. He didn't even bother speaking in Italian anymore.
____________________________________________________________

Ganauche, Coyote, and Lal shared a look.

"Isn't that Gustavo Sorriso, the 9th boss of the Gioiello Famiglia?" Ganauche asked.

Lal nodded, "Yes, and by the looks of it, he also got beaten up by the kid (gestures at Tsuna) judging by his actions"

"Let the kid have his fun some more, then we can capture Gustavo" Coyote stated.

"But he isn't having any fun by the looks of it, and may I remind you, Gustavo is the boss, Tsunayoshi is just a kid no matter how strong he is" Ganauche argued as he stared at  Tsuna who looked very irritated.

Lal shrugged, "So? It's not like the Gioiello boss doesn't deserve what's coming to him, and Iemitsu won't be alone in his miserable beaten up body, he'll have a beat up buddy. Besides, it's entertaining to watch"

"And the kid is more than enough to beat up that pathetic excuse of a boss, he already showed us how much capable he is in beating men twice his own size" Coyote added as he looked at the two tied up men and Iemitsu to emphasize his point.

Ganauche sighed in defeat, "Fine, fine, you two win" he said as he silently headed towards Nana's unconscious form and picked her up.

"Takeshi-kun, right?" Ganauche asked Takeshi who nodded in response.

"Okay, Takeshi-kun, We need to get you and Nana-san to the ballroom, it's safe there rather than here" Ganauche said as his eyes trailed to Tsuna who was now beating the  Sorriso boss to death, enough to make Kyoya proud had he been there.

Takeshi frowned, "No, I can't just leave Tsuna with that...."

Takeshi looked at Gustavo and grimaced at the look he's sending at his best friend who looked very disturbed.

"......pervert" he finished.

Ganauche sighed once again, 'And here I thought I was the youngest of the guardians...I think I'm getting old for this' he thought.

"Look, Takeshi-kun, My companions there (he gestured at Lal and Coyote who is still watching with amused faces) will step in should the uh.......pervert...do anything to your friend, and your friend would rather have you safe than staying here where it is dangerous, right?"

Takeshi thought for a moment.

*CRASH*

*THUD*

There goes Gustavo with his face stuck in the wall.

Tsuna huffed and looked at Takeshi, "Takeshi, go with that uncle and protect mother and Ciel in my place for the meantime!!" He yelled, making it known that he was listening to them while fighting.