Chapter 23

"Yo!" -Italian
"Yo!" -Japanese
____________________________________________________________
Timoteo and Shamal entered the living room. They blinked when they only saw one person, sitting on the sofa and calmly sipping tea.

"Schnitten? Why are you here alone?" Timoteo asked.

Schnitten placed down the now empty cup on the coffee table in front of him, he smiled, "I think they went that way" he said, pointing towards the gardens.

"That's where Hayato is currently at" Shamal commented.

As if on cue, Hayato burst in the living room, panting. He literally dived under the coffee table which knocked down the cup. Fortunately, Schnitten managed to catch it before it could fall and shatter.

Shamal raised a surprised brow, "Hayato?" he called as he walked towards his charge's hiding place and crouched down, "What are you doing?" he asked in complete curiosity.

Hayato looked at Shamal with wide eyes, "SHHH! Go away, they'll know I'm here!!" he hissed quietly.

Timoteo and Schnitten shared a look.

"Who do you mean, Hayato?"

Hayato peeked through his hiding place, "Two weird kids, one with black hair and the other had brown" he answered.

Schnitten's eyes traveled to the other side of the coffee table, opposite to where Hayato is currently facing, as did Timoteo and Shamal's.

Schnitten's eyes twinkled, "You mean them?" He asked, pointing at Hayato's back.

Hayato froze and slowly turned his head around with a feeling of dread.

He came face to face with a certain grinning black haired boy who is dangerously close to his own face.

"Haya-chan, found you~!" he chirped.

Hayato screamed.
____________________________________________________________
"Oh dear, oh dear, Do you have any idea where we are, Ciel-kun?" Nana asked.

Ciel didn't know what she was speaking, but, he did know that it was a question, it sounded like one so it has to be a question. He looked up and tugged her dress, successfully making her look at him.

He tilted his head, trying to tell her that he didn't know what she was talking about. His action made Nana squeal and scoop him up for a very tight hug, "Kyaaaa~ you're so cute, Ciel-kun~!!"

Poor Ciel whose soul is leaking out from his mouth due to Nana's tight hug.

Nana blinked when Ciel went limp, she looked down and saw him breathing evenly, a sign for someone sleeping. "Ara~ I didn't know he was this tired" she stated.