Chapter 22

"Yo!" -Italian
"Yo!" -Japanese
____________________________________________________________

"Wow, Tsuna!! You look great!!" Takeshi commented as soon as Tsuna went out the bathroom. Nana nodded in agreement.

Tsuna wore a black long-sleeve vest, along with a white collar, red plaid shorts, and knee high boots (A/n: Natsume's uniform in Gakuen alice). He smiled, "Thank you, you two look great as well".

It seems that Schnitten didn't come empty handed, apparently, Nono had requested Schnitten to give Tsuna, his outfit in gratitude for saving his best friend, Gemma. Of course, the gift included Nana, Takeshi, and Ciel as well.

Tsuna almost fell when someone tackled him from behind, "You look cool, big brother!!" Ciel exclaimed.

"Thank you, Ciel" Tsuna said.

Just then, Schnitten entered the room, "Everyone, shall we go?"

All nodded except for Ciel, Tsuna smiled and took Ciel's hand, "Come on, Ciel, time to go" he said. Ciel made an 'o' face before nodding.

With that, all of them left the room.
____________________________________________________________
Vongola Mansion:

"Oh, Shamal! Glad you could come, come in, come in" Timoteo greeted cheerfully. Shamal stared at the Ninth warily. "R-right....thank you, Nono, I hope you don't mind that I brought Hayato along with me"

Timoteo blinked before looking down at Hayato who stared back at him, "I don't mind at all, Welcome to the Vongola Mansion, young Hayato", Hayato bowed respectfully, "Thank you, Nono"

Timoteo waved a hand, "There's no need to be so formal you know, call me grandpa"

Hayato shook his head rapidly, "No, such a man like you deserves to be called respectfully" Hayato said firmly.

Timoteo and Shamal sweat dropped, "Anyhow, you two can come in first"

Shamal and Hayato followed Timoteo inside until they reached his office, Timoteo turned to Hayato, "Hayato, why don't you go play in the gardens while we talk, you can ask the maids for anything you need"

"Yes sir!" Hayato saluted before running off.

"Such a lively child, don't you think so, Shamal?" Timoteo asked. Shamal mentally cried, "You have no idea"

"Soooo..." Shamal began, face looking serious. "Is there a reason you called me back here and greet me yourself, Nono?" He asked.

"As a matter of fact, there is, let's go discuss it inside my office" Timoteo said as he entered his office room with Shamal in tow.
____________________________________________________________
"Sir, we are here" the driver announced. Schnitten nodded as someone opened the door for them. He stepped out of the car, followed by Nana, Takeshi, Ciel, then Tsuna.

"Ahahaha! That was fast, wasn't it, Tsuna" Takeshi exclaimed.

"Hai, it was, Takeshi" Tsuna replied. He gazed at Ciel who was gripping his vest tightly, he is shaking, as if he is afraid.....which he is. "Now, now, Ciel, don't worry, I'll protect you" he said. Trusting his brother, Ciel let go of Tsuna.

Schnitten's eyes never left the two brothers, 'A splendid older brother, not like Iekatsu' he thought, remembering the times he saw Iekatsu hit Ciel for minor reasons or without any reason at all.