Prologue

Disclaimer: Akira Amano owns KHR.
_______________________________________________________

Tsuna looked around his surroundings. Everything is destroyed. His guardians died protecting him, he himself has a lot of deep wounds and bruises, he knew that in only a few minutes, he too will die.

Tears fell down his cheeks. "I'm sorry everyone", he sobbed.

"U-uurgh..." Someone grunted.

Tsuna forced his head to turn towards the source.

He gasped when he saw Byakuran barely breathing. He is covered in blood and has a large wound on his stomach.

"B-Byakuran!!" Tsuna called, he gathered his remaining strength and crawled towards the said man.
____________________________________________________________

((Another Dimension))

Nana and Tsuna are currently eating dinner. Nana would often glance at her 7 year old son as if she wanted to say something.

"Tsuna..." Nana began carefully. She looked at his youngest son and flinched when cold dark brown eyes looked back at her.
She swallowed and continued, "I...I heard you're being b-bullied at school".

"I-Is it tru-"

"Shut up."

Nana looked at her son with wide eyes, "W-what?"
"I said shut up. It's none of your business if I'm being bullied or not" Tsuna coldly stated.
Nana frowned, "Of course it is my buisness Tsuna, I'm your mother and I care for yo-"

"Urusai, Anta wa urusai!!! Stop pretending already!! you never cared. You always ignore the times I plead to you that I don't want to go to school!! Have you asked me the reason why? No!! Now you're asking me if I'm being bullied?!! What kind of joke is this?!!! Just leave me alone!!! Leave me alone like you always do!!!" Tsuna yelled as he slammed his fist on the table and walked out the room.

Nana sat there in shock as she watched her son leave.
____________________________________________________________

"B-Byakuran" Tsuna panted, finally reaching his destination.

Byakuran opened his eyes and looked at the decimo. "H-Haha...Ts..u-cha.n..I..guess..th-this..is..it".

Tsuna smiled sadly at his fellow sky, "...there's nothing left....everything is destroyed..everyone died...I failed to protect everyone Byakuran" he cried.

"Ne...Ts..u-chan...." he called. Tsuna listened to Byakuran as he continued,
"Consi...der..this...m..y...gi..ft...pro..tect...you..r..fam..i..ly...li..ve..".

Tsuna opened his mouth to ask what he meant but stopped when Byakuran shakily touched his forehead with his glowing finger then everything went black.

Byakuran smiled as Tsuna's body went limp, he took his last breath and died.
____________________________________________________________

[[At the same time as Tsuna's body went limp]]
((Another Dimension))

"TSUNA NOOOOO!!!"

*SCREEEEECHHHH!!!!!* BANG!!!*

Nana watched in horror as his son's body flew from the impact of being hit by a large truck.