Chapter 24

"Yo!" -Italian
"Yo!" -Japanese

(A/n: Reminder, this is a different dimension so there may be some changes like the way they speak or their age.) Enjoy!
____________________________________________________________
Somewhere in Italy, Sicily, inside an abandoned building, children of all ages can be seen locked inside cages, like they were some kind of animals.

2 scientists and their leader hovered over a 12 year old boy with blood flowing down from his right eye.

"Looks like experiment no. 69 didn't make it" scientists 1 said, staring at the dead blue haired child in front of them.

"Damn, and here I thought he would come out successful, guess he couldn't take pain anymore" scientist 2 stated.

"And he was one of those who lasted longer, too bad, anyway, get rid of him, now that he's dead he's useless to us" the leader ordered.

Scientist 1 and 2 saluted as they carried out their leader's orders. They began taking off the straps that held down the boy on the experiment table. When the boy was completely free, they took his body and dumped him rather roughly on the pile of dead children.

The leader sighed, "Let's move on to the other experiment, until we find a kid like no. 69, we are temporarily stopping the hell's eye project"

The two scientists nodded and followed their leader out of the room.
____________________________________________________________
In the afterlife, seven souls were watching what was happening. The one who was affected the most was the spirit with mismatched eyes.

"Mukuro-sama"

Both anger and disappointment flashed through Mukuro's eyes, anger because of what those scientists did and disappointment because the boy didn't survive.

"So the me in that dimension didn't make it" he whispered.

"My, oh, my, we can't have Tsu-chan's strongest mist die, you know~" someone voiced in.

All eyes turned to the speaker, "Did you finish visiting the living world, Byakuran-san?" Takeshi asked.

"Mm~ I found something very shocking, buuutt~ I'm not gonna tell, anyway, the mist can't die"

"Even if you say that, the Mukuro in that dimension had already stopped breathing, we can't do anything to save him" Hayato stated.

Byakuran grinned, "Who said anything about saving him? I only said that we can't have Tsu-chan's strongest mist die"

Ryohei looked confused, "Then what do you mean to the extreme?"

Byakuran's grin widened, "It's time for someone to accompany Tsu-chan down there, don't you think?"

Realization dawned to all of them, "You don't mean....." Lambo gasped.

"Yup~ Now, Muku-chan, how would you like to return to the living world~?"
____________________________________________________________
The door to the lab slid open as the two scientists holding a kid each returned together with their leader, "You sure about this two, boss?"