Chapter 7

//3 years later//

Tsuna who is now 10 years old, is currently walking around town with Takeshi, searching for the things they needed to do their science project.

Everywhere they walk, people around would look at them , especially Tsuna, with admiration and in girls' cases, blushes and love in their eyes.

Why?

Because during the years, Tsuna had changed. His hair remained the same but his bangs had grown longer that it passes between his eyes.

His eyes that were once large were now cooly narrowed and his caramel orbs has some gold mixed within them that it looked like his eyes were glowing.

Added to that, he also became taller and had changed his choice of clothes. Instead of wearing baggy clothes, he is now wearing a black undershirt with a white vest and a white tie paired with black shorts that stops a little below his knee, black socks and white shoes.

He surprised the school and the citizens of Namimori when he joined the National Practice Exam in the age of 9 and resulted of him being first. Some couldn't believe the results and tested him again, this time, with people there to watch him to insure he was not cheating. The results were the same, perfect.

(A/n: Hahaha, exaggerated right? But hey, this is an anime fanfic, anything can happen)

When a letter appeared in their mailbox one day, containing the information of his place in the National Practice Exam, His mother has been so delighted that she cooked dishes after dishes that was enough to feed the entire Namimori.

Takeshi on the other hand grew his hair a little and is a little taller than our favorite brunnette. He didn't change much other than becoming a little handsome and becoming a famous baseball player. The camera crew had once recorded one of his matches and spotted him, they were amazed how talented he is in baseball in such a young age.

Everything Tsuna and Takeshi had achieved in such a very young age has brought them attention all over japan.

Kyoya has not been pleased at all the people coming in Namimori just to see them.

Speaking of Kyoya.

Since the day Tsuna and Takeshi had run away from him, he had them call out during classes (turns out that even when he is a child, he is still feared by everyone, minus them of course) and if they didn't follow, Kyoya would personally barge in their classroom and drag the two of them out.
Then he would demand them to fight him only for them to run away again. He did the same thing again and again until it became a regular occurrence.

Each passing day that turned into years, Kyoya albeit he won't admit it, became friends with them, much to Hanako-sensei's delight, they would eat lunch together on the roof to get away from all of the attention and on rare times, play, though he still didn't stop challenging them to a fight.

"So Tsuna, what else do we need for our science project?" Takeshi asked as he looked at his friend who is checking the list.

"Hmmm...Let's see....mother said that she would provide us the flour, salt, cooking oil, soda bottle, dishwashing detergent, food coloring, vinegar, baking dish, and baking soda" Tsuna stated.

Takeshi looked at the list and sweat dropped, "But Tsuna, Isn't that all we need for our science project? There's nothing missing"