Chapter 27

"IEMITSU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Nana screamed as Ciel was ripped away from her. Said boy was startled awake and couldn't gasped, his 'father' is strangling him.

"YOU BASTARD!! NOT ONLY DID YOU GET MY SON TO PITY YOU BUT MY WIFE AS WELL?!"

He flung Ciel to the small table, making the things such as 2 cups and a pitcher fall down and break into pieces. Nana's eyes widen in horror as Ciel fell off the table, landing on top of the broken shards. Blood seeped out from the child's newly acquired wounds.

"IEMITSU!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!" She screamed in horror, looking at her husband who appeared to be satisfied at what he did.

Iemitsu calmly looked at his beloved wife, "It's okay, Nana. That child deserves it" he said with a smile, a smile. Nana could only stare at her husband in disbelief.

Remembering Ciel, she rushed towards the bloodied child, only to be stopped by Iemitsu, "Nana, leave him be, he's not worth it"

*SLAM*

Tsuna entered the room together with Reborn on his head. Iemitsu and Nana looked back at them, the former beamed, "Tuna-fish!! It's so great to see you!! Did you come here to apologize at what you did back in Gemma's Mansion?" he asked cheerfully.

Tsuna glanced at his mother, then the area where his brother's bloodied form is, then back at the man that was suppose to be his father.

Tsuna's kept his mouth shut as he began to walk, Iemitsu's smile widen, thinking his son was walking towards him, he was surprised when his son just passed by him and went towards Ciel.

Tsuna was furious, very, very, furious at what Iemitsu did to his brother. He had gone too far.

But.

He wouldn't be the one to try and beat some sense into him this time.

He lifted Ciel and walked to the bed, laying him down. Iemitsu watched the scene angrily, 'That brat!! He manipulated my son!!' He thought angrily.

Reborn who has long hopped off the brunette's head spoke up, "You really are an idiot, Iemitsu." Said idiot glared at him, "What's that suppose to mean, Reborn?"

Reborn gave him a dark look and ignored him.

A minute later, Timoteo and Shamal appeared, both looked at the bloody figure on the bed, accompanied by Tsuna who looked emotionless, "Iemitsu...why?" Timoteo said in shock.

Iemitsu snorted, "Please, that brat deserves it for getting my wife and son to pity him"

Shamal looked disgusted, "Damn, Iemitsu....Ciel's also your son"

Iemitsu glared at him, "He is not my son, never will he be my son"

Tsuna looked at the the three men with an emotionless face, he glanced back at his mother who had been quiet all this time and looked down at his bleeding younger brother, "Doctor-san, heal my brother" he said.

It wasn't a request.

The room fell silent, Shamal stared at the brunette, he didn't know why but he felt his mind and instinct urging him to obey the boy.

Iemitsu, Timoteo, and even Reborn, though he didn't show it on his face, stared in shock as Shamal made his way towards the two boys, Shamal never liked it when someone tells him to do something, they usually had a hard time convincing (or threaten in Reborn's case) him to do something for them. Seeing him obey Tsuna just like that, without any convincing, persuasion, or threat in order to heal a boy no less was very shocking.