Chapter 43

The battlefield was filled with nothing but silence, the fight with the elements already ended, Timoteo and his guardians shared a look, as well as Shamal. But before they could say anything the Vongola ring on Timoteo's finger glowed brightly, making everyone but Tsuna, Iekatsu and Mukuro gasp in shock while the others, specifically, the children were just plain confused.

Everyone stared wide eyes as the ring removed itself from Timoteo's finger and then flew to Tsuna who remained calm. Iekatsu stared at his brother with the same calmness, not once removing their eye contact.

As soon as the ring slipped itself on Tsuna's finger, The millifiore ring floated in front of Iekatsu's face from his neck where he kept it as a necklace, glowing as bright as the Vongola ring, making everyone go further into shock.

Ciel who stood beside Iekatsu looked down at his closed palms, there was something glowing inside, glowing as bright as the two rings, he opened them and revealed the sky pacifier.

Everyone was ready to faint anytime now, especially Timoteo and his guardians.

Iemitsu was still staring at the three, unable to believe what was happening. Just when he was about to say something, the light emitted from the rings and pacifier covered the three successors.

When they all opened their eyes, having closed them from too much brightness, they were met by the sight of a large orange dome with Tsuna, Iekatsu, and Ciel inside.
____________________________________________________________

Reborn stopped on his tracks and snapped his head towards the sky. The six babies behind him did the same.

"That was...." Fon trailed off with a frown, feeling a strong tugging sensation within him.

"Yeah.....the three skies has called for a meeting" Reborn finished, also feeling the same.

"Then that means our new sky is there, kora!!" Colonello pointed out, earning a few blank stares, "What?"

Lal smacked him on his head, "Reborn just said it's the meeting of the three skies, of course our sky would be there!!

"Yare, yare, at least we won't have to search for him/her anymore" Viper said.

"Why are we wasting our time talking?! We should be heading there now!!" Skull exclaimed earning a good punch in the head from Reborn, "You do not order me, lackey"

"Now, now, Reborn, no need to hit him, he's got a point" Fon said.

"Hmm...I guess my experiments will just have to wait, since I find everything that is happening today very interesting. I must collect datas once we arrived there"

"Let's go" Reborn said as he and the others changed their direction to where they felt the tugging sensation. No one noticed Reborn's glowing eyes and the smirk playing his lips.
____________________________________________________________

"Mio Dio.....those kids just keeps on surprising us again and again" Brow Nie stated.

Coyote rubbed his temple while gritting his teeth, "That bastard Iemitsu........" he began.

"To have been the one who sired the successors of the trinisette......" Ganauche continued, with a grimace.

"......lucky bastard" Shamal finished.