Chapter 40

A cab stopped in front of the Vongola Mansion, the car's door opened and Kyoya, followed by Takeshi, stepped out.

Takeshi frowned as soon as his feet touched the ground, 'Something isn't right'

He glanced at the raven haired boy who was looking around, eyes narrowed than usual.

"You sense it too, Hibari-senpai?"

"Who do you think I am, herbivore"

Takeshi sweat dropped, he scratched the back of his head and grinned sheepishly, "...ha, ha, right, sorry..."

Kyoya said nothing as he proceeded to march towards the mansion's door.

"Ah, Hibari-senpai!!! Wait for me!!" Takeshi called, running after Kyoya.
____________________________________________________________

"Damn, this is my fault, I wasn't alert enough to know that the bastard was following me" Coyote growled.

"Don't blame yourself, Coyote. No matter how much of a bastard and idiot Iemitsu is, he is still the CEDEF boss, second only to Nono." Ganauche commented.

They were sitting inside a car with Coyote driving, currently chasing Iemitsu.

Coyote stayed silent, though, his teeth were clenched in anger, he stepped on harder on the pedal to drive faster.
____________________________________________________________

"I can't believe that idiot would go as far as to do something so stupid!!" Shamal groaned.

Timoteo sat behind his office desk, rubbing the bridge of his nose, trying to prevent an incoming headache, "Iemitsu.....you fool..." he muttered.

In front of him were Shamal and his guardians minus Coyote, and Ganauche, who chased after Iemitsu while the rest remained to protect him because of the idiot's threat.

"Iemitsu would never hurt Tsunayoshi, I'm sure of it." Schnitten stated.

The door slammed open, surprising the room's occupants, including Timoteo who hadn't sensed the person's presence due to being too distracted by his own thoughts on what is happening.

They were met by the sight of a raven haired kid with steel colored eyes. Not a minute later, another kid they recognized appeared behind the former.

"Hibari-senpai, you can't just come in without knocking, that's rude"

Kyoya just stared at him before turning his attention back to the grown ups, they were strong, he could sense it.

"Takeshi?" Schnitten called

Takeshi looked at him and waved, "Yo~!" He chirped.

The other guardians who hadn't met Takeshi raised an eyebrow, "So that's Tsunayoshi's friend, the one who would make a perfect rain?" Brow Nie questioned.

Visconti stared at the two, "They look like Primo's rain and cloud guardians".

"Hmmm, now that you mentioned it, they do look like them, don't they" Bouche agreed, observing them.